A Heavy Heart

When You Let Her Go

I see her face in my dreams, every time I wake up, and most recently, where ever I go. I miss her so much. Knowing that she hates now has taken a toll on my heart, it feels so weird now. I thought that I would be able to let her go but my heart still yearns for her, at the same time, I also love Hana too. What is this? I'm so confused, do I love Sunmi or Hana? 

"Ahhh!" Kai yelled and ran his hands through his hair. "I seriously need help." Kai grabbed his phone and dialed in his best friend's number. "Luhan hyung can you come over to my house? I really need to talk to you right now."

"Yeah, I'll come over." 

Kai sat down and the tv, as phone vibrated telling him that he got a text.

Babe: Hey Hun, Good morning! I just wanted to tell you that I'll be home at 7 pm today, anyway have fun today!! I love you!! 

Hun: Thanks for telling me. Have fun today with your friends, see you at 7. 

Kai puts his phone on the table and continue to watch tv while waiting for Luhan. After about 20 minutes, the doorbell rings. Kai goes and open his door. 

"Hyung, come in." 

Luhan takes off his shoes and comes in. 

"What is it that you need Kai." 

"I just needed to talk to you about something." 

"What?" 

"I have been seeing Sunmi lately." 

"Sunmi? I thought that she didn't want to see or talk to you again, why are you talking to her?" 

"No not the real person."

"Ooookay? I don't get what you're trying to say here Kai." 

"I mean I've been seeing Sunmi in my dreams, and where ever I go, I see her there even though she is not." 

Luhan nods his head. "So you mean that you have been dreaming about her and hallucinating?"

"Yeah, basically and my heart feels different too."

"Different as in...?"

"As in that I might still care deeply for her but at the same time I still have feelings for Hana."

Luhan sighs, "Kai-ah, if you were gonna be like this then why did you cheat in the first place."

"You don't understand hyung, I felt like our relationship was not going anywhere and everyday I felt like we were going farther and farther away from each other." 

Luhan shook his head. "Well Sunmi didn't feel that way because every night that you left her sleeping alone, she called me and asked where you were, if you ate, are you okay. She loved you and never questioned the reason why you never came home, why you left her alone!!" 

Kai got nervous at the sight of Luhan getting mad. 

"Hyung why are you so mad?"

"BECAUSE I LOVED HER FIRST!" 

"What are you talking about hyung?" 

"Don't you remember Kai, I was the one who introduce Sunmi to you back in high school. I was already friends with her first because I was in the football (soccer) team with her brother. I introduced her to you your second year when I was in my third year. I loved her first but after you guys met, I knew that Sunmi liked you so that's why I didn't make any moves on her, but I loved her first Kai. I still hate you for hurting her like that, so if you're already with Hana then just stop thinking about Sunmi because she's never going to take you back anyways and even if she does, her father will never accept you again." 

Kai just stood there shock and he never knew that Luhan loved Sunmi.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I never knew. I-I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything Kai, it's not your fault that you never knew about my feelings because I never told you. But you could have saved your relationship with Sunmi if only you talked about your feelings with you."

"Does this mean that things are going to change with us Hyung?" 

"No Kai, your my friend and that's not going to change but the thing that going to change is that I going to tell Sunmi my feelings and if she accepts them and become my girlfriend, you will have no say in it. You should just focus on your company and relationship with Hana right now."

Kai just nods. They sat down in silence for 30 minutes and Luhan got up. 

"I'm gonna leave Kai." He grabbed his stuff and went to the door to put on his shoes.

"Well thanks for coming today hyung." 

"No problem, I'm just happy that I got out my feelings from all these years. Bye"

"Bye hyung."

Luhan puts his hand on Kai's shoulders. "Good luck with Hana."

"Thanks hyung."