Silly Evil Plan

When You Let Her Go

Hana, Hara, and Hyuna all went shopping at the Empire Mall, Hana had the weekends off so she went shopping. 

"Hana what the plan that you were talking about yesterday?" 

"Don't worry about it Hara-ah, I just wanted to return something to Miss Sunmi today." 

"Return what Hana?"

"Shut up Hyuna!" 

Hyuna pouts and continues to eat her ice cream. 

"Hana I want to know, no I need to know if you want me to help you."

"Hara, I just want to return something of her's to her." 

Hana had called Sunmi and asked her to meet her at the mall.

"Where is she, that ?" Hana pulls out her phone and calls Sunmi again. "Yah! Where the hell are you?" 

"I'm here, at the mall. Duh."

"But I don't see you at the place that we both agreed on to meet at!" 

"It's the mall, of course I'm gonna go shopping. I'm at your workplace so just come here."

"Urgh! Whatever! I'll come over." 

"Good." Sunmi ends the call and returns to looking at clothes.

"Urgh! That !" Hana throws her phone into her bag. 

"What's wrong Hana?", asked Hara.

"That stupid made me go to her! But that's okay because she is going to regret it." Hana smiles and walks over to where Sunmi was. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunmi!" 

"Finally you're here! What took you so long?" 

"We had to stop by the bathroom because of Hyuna!"      

Sunmi crosses her arms. "Okay you're here and I'm here so what do you what?" 

"I just wanted to talk about somethings."

"Things as in?"

"As in Kai."

"If it's that then bye!" Sunmi turns around to leave but Hana stops her by pulling her back.

"Don't even think about leaving Sunmi." 

"Get your hands off of me Hana." 

"SHUT UP SUNMI! I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO RUIN KAI'S AND MY LIFE!"

"What are you talking about Hana?" 

"BECAUSE OF YOU, KAI'S COMPANY MIGHT GO BANKRUPT!"

Sunmi rolled her eye. 

"Oh my god, if you're gonna talk about this then I have nothing to say so let me go." 

Sunmi grabbed Hana's hand and shooked it off of her shoulders and started to leave. Just when Sunmi started walking Hana grabbed her hair and pulled her back. 

"Oh no you don't Sunmi." 

Sunmi held on to Hana's hand and yelled, "Yah! Let go!! HANA!!" 

"Not until you promise that you will tell your father to return the funds to Kai's company." 

"Yah! Are you crazy?! Let go now!" 

"Ha! No one is going to help you now Sunmi, all the staff are on lunch break and we're in the back of a store that is sound-proof and no one is around except for me and my friends." 

"Yah! Hana! Hurry up before someone comes." Hara and Hyuna was on the lookout incase someone came back. 

Hana turned Sunmi around and raised her hands up. "This is for that slap you gave to me the day Kai broke up with you." Hana brought her hand down and slapped Sunmi's cheek. She brought her hands up again. "This slap is for Kai because you slapped him too." Hana brought down her hand again and this time she had put more force on hand. After her hand contacted Sunmi's cheek, it turned red as a cherry and Hana didn't stop there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes before Hana met Sunmi. 

Kai was just going to stay home and try to get some work done today, he was just going to get up and get some paper from his room when his phone started to ring. He looked at the number and saw Luna's name. "Luna is calling me? Why?" He answers his phone. "Hello."

"Oh hey Kai."

"Do you need something Luna?"

"Yeah I actually do. Sunmi is meeting Hana right now at the mall alone and I didn't feel good about letting her go alone but you know her, she doesn't want to show that she's weak so the other girls and I couldn't go with her. I just want you to go since you are involved."

"So where are they going to be at? Do you know?"

"The last time I called Sunmi, she said that Hana was coming to meet her at the Goddess' Boutique in the Empire Mall. Can you please just go to make sure that nothing physical happens between them?" 

"Yeah sure no problem." 

"Thanks Kai. Bye"

"Bye Luna." 

Kai wore his jacket and left quickly hoping that nothing bad will happen. Goddess' Boutique? Hana's workplace?        Kai got in his car and drove off to the mall. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana let go Sunmi's hair and pushed her to the side. "That stung didn't it? Now you know how I felt when you slapped me!' 

"Ha! Now I know how you felt? To be honest that didn't hurt at all, and the pain I felt from Kai and you hurt more than those slaps that you gave me." 

"Ahhhh!" SHUT UP SUNMI!! YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME! YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO BE ME BECAUSE I GET TO BE WITH KAI!!"

"Hana you sound so crazy right now, you should calm down."

"YOU THINK I'M CRAZY!! YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE WHO WON'T LET GO! YOU SAY I'M CRAZY, I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY!"

Hana pushed Sunmi down and starts to hit her. 

"Hana stop!!"

Outside of the store, Hara and Hyuna sat around waiting for Hana.

"Hara!! Look who's here!"

Hara lifted her head up and saw Kai running over. 

"Oh !" Hara poked her head inside the store and yelled, "Hana Kai is here!!" Hana couldn't even hear Hara yelling at her. Hyuna greeted Kai.

"Oh hey Kai! What are you doing here?" 

"Is Hana and Sunmi here?" 

"Yeah, they're inside." 

Kai hurried inside and as he opened the door her heard screams and Sunmi yelling. Kai ran over to the back of the store and saw Hana sitting on top of Sunmi. 

"Hana! Stop!" 

Hana stopped at the sound of Kai's voice and turned around to him, she got off of Sunmi and slowly walked to him.

"Kai, it's not what it looks like, she tried to hurt me first!" 

Kai didn't even listen to her, he just ran over to Sunmi and asked her,"Sunmi are you okay?" Kai helped her up. 

"KAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE HELPING ME!! NOT HER!!"

"HANA! Will you look at yourself right now? You, you, I don't even know you anymore, I thought you were better than this." 

"What is going on here?" The manager of the store walks in. "Hana? What are you doing here?" She then looks over to Kai who is holding Sunmi. "Miss Sunmi?!" She runs over to the other side of Sunmi and helps hold her up. "Are you okay Miss Sunmi?" 

Sunmi looks up to the manager and asks her, "Call 119 and my father." Sunmi faints after she finishes her sentence.

"Sunmi!" "Miss Sunmi"

Kai and the Manager both catches Sunmi and the Manager takes out her phone and dials 119. "Hello, I am at the Goddess' Boutique in the Empire Mall, and someone had fainted. She is also injured. Please come quickly." She then dials Sunmi's father office number. "Hello, this the the manager of the Goddess' Boutique in the Empire Mall and Miss Sunmi has fainted, and she is also injured. Please tell the Mr.Jung to come quickly." 

Since Sunmi's father was out to check the Mall today, his secretary called him right after getting the call and he rushed over. 

"Sunmi! Sunmi! Sunm-" He stopped shouting after he saw his daughter. He saw Kai holding her and got mad, he grabbed Kai and pulled him up to his feet. "This is all you fault! You cheated on her, broke her heart, and now you are going to break her for reals!" 

All Kai could do was have his head down and say, "I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm truly sorry." Kai got on his knees and bowed. 

"Just leave! I want you to leave! I don't even want to look at your face, so take your and you and GET OUT!" 

Kai nodded and grabbed Hana's hand, who just stood there after Kai came and stopped her. "Let's go Hana." Kai dragged her outside, Hara and Hyuna just follow then like little puppies. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai and Hana drove home in silence, Kai didn't even look at her. Hana was scared. What if he breaks up with me? Is going to kick me out? 

"Kai?" 

"Not now Hana, let's go talk at home." Kai just continues to look forward. 

They arrived home and Hana quietly went and sat at the sofa, Kai came over and sat on the other side of the sofa. Hana got up and sat next to him. "Kai, I'm sorry. I-I-I" 

"Just stop Hana. How could you do that? I thought that you were a nice person, I didn't know that you have the heart to hurt someone. I think we need some time apart, so I can think about the situation that happened today." 

"NO! No." Hana started crying. "I don't want to be apart, I want to be with you, no I need to be with you. You're the only one that I love. I can't live without you." Hana hugged him. 

"But what you did today to Sunmi was unforgivable, it was not the right way to do things. You hurt someone today, a human being and worst off it was Sunmi. When I saw you on top of Sunmi, hitting her like that, I felt like I didn't even know you anymore, where did the nice and loving Hana go? Do you know how much trouble we could get in now? Did you see the way her father looked at us? He's not going to forgive us anytime soon or never." 

"Why are you protecting her Kai? I'm your girlfriend, you should be protecting me but instead you ran to her. I thought you wanted to be with me. I thought that that's why you broke up with her in the first place. Don't you love me anymore?" 

"Hana, it doesn't matter if you're my girlfriend or not, Sunmi was hurt here and you did the wrong thing."

Hana looked at him with disbelief. "You don't love me anymore do you?" 

Kai shook his head, "No, I still love you but what I'm trying to say here is that you did the wrong thing." 

Hana didn't believe him. "Why don't you listen to me before you jump to conclusion, I was the victim here. She tried to hurt me first and beside I met her today because of you." 

"Me? Why?" 

"I wanted to help you get the funds for your company back so I called her and asked her to meet up. But she started saying bad things about us and she tried to hurt me first, that's why I had to defend myself. I was also mad because she called me crazy. I did this for you Kai, how could you hate me when I did what I did because of YOU?" 

Hana tried to help me? Did Sunmi really try to attack her first?

Kai pulled Hana in and hugged her. "I'm sorry Hana for making you think that I don't love you anymore." 

"Do you believe me then Kai?" 

"I do believe you but..."

"But what?" 

"Nothing." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! I hope that you guys liked this chapter, wasn't really how I imagined it but this is the best that I can do so enjoy. wink