Girls' Night Out!

When You Let Her Go

"It's Christmas!" Sunmi screamed at the top of her lungs as soon as she woke up. She got up quickly to go get dress. Sunmi came down the stairs all smiles and went to her father and brother, she gave both of them their presents and then asked,"Can I get my presents now?". She put out both her hands, side by side, trying to look as cute as possible. Her father reveals a small wrapped box and gives it to her, then he hands another box to her brother. Sunmi opens it and inside is a custom made necklace and her brother got a custom made watch. 

"Ahhh! Thank you Daddy!!" Sunmi jumps and gives her father a big hug. Her brother also thanked and hugged their father. They ate breakfast and Sunmi excused herself to go get ready to meet her friends. They were gonna exchange presents and hang out before going to the party. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Time - 8:00 p.m.

"What should I wear?" 

"Should I wear these shoes?" 

"Does this look good on me?" 

"Is this too much make-up? Is it too dark? Too light?" 

Inside of Sunmi's room, the girls voices filled the room. They were getting ready for the Christmas party and was having a hard time deciding on what to wear, how to do their hair and make-up. 

"I really want to wear this dress but I also think this one will look good on me too. Urgh! I can't pick!"

"Vic, stop screaming!"

"No you stop screaming!' 

Everyone starting screaming louder and louder. 

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" 

Everyone stopped and turned to look at Luna. 

"All of you need to calm down and be quiet. Okay?" 

They all nodded their heads. 

"Okay right now its already 8:27, we only have about 33 minutes left to get ready so calm down and get working!" 

"Yes!" 

The girls started doing each other's hair and make-up, and they helped each other out with their outfits.                                                          Sulli's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sulli/set?id=109421304                                                                                                                     Vic's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/vic/set?id=109422085                                                                                                                         Luna's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/luna/set?id=109422868                                                                                                                    Krystal's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/krystal/set?id=109424359                                                                                                              Sunmi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sunmi/set?id=109423591

After they all were finished, Sunmi noticed that Amber haven't been here at all. 

"Hey, where's Amber? Is she not coming?" 

Sulli shook her head, "No, she had to go back home after we met this morning for exchanging gifts. She should be back in LA now, she gonna be there until January 6th."

Sunmi nodded, "Ohhhh. Okay then let's go!" 

The girls came downstairs and bumped into Sunmi's father and brother on the way. 

"Where are these beautiful girls going?", asked Sunmi's father. 

"Daddy, we are going to a Christmas party today so we might not be back until the morning okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah just remember to be careful." 

"Yessssss. Oppa you wanna come too?" 

"Nah, I got work tomorrow so no thanks. Have fun girls." 

"Yes!" The girls says goodbye and goodnight to Sunmi's father and brother, and off they go. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

They arrived at the party at 9:14 p.m. They had only started to have fun until the saw who came in, Kai and Hana. 

"Oh my god. Is that who I think it is?" Krystal rolled her eyes and turned to Sunmi. "Do you want to leave?" 

Sunmi shook her head, "No, I'm not gonna leave just because those two losers are here. I'm not going to be weak one here." Sunmi smiled and continued dancing. 

"Yah! What is she wearing, and she looks like a clown." Sulli just looks and laugh. (Hana's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=109509435)

"Bright pink lips and blue eyeshadow? They do not look good together like that, and pairing it will that gold dress is a big no no." Vic continues to criticize Hana's outfit. 

"You guys don't have to do this for me." Sunmi didn't want her friends to say bad things about Hana just she was the girl that Kai cheated on Sunmi with.

"No, we are not just saying this because we want you to feel better Sunmi, we are saying these things because we did feel angry for you too and because it doesn't take only one hand clap Sunmi. So she had her part in Kai cheating on you because she could have stopped her relationship with Kai the second she knew Kai already had a girlfriend, but she didn't, she continued and here we are. We're here for you Sunmi. We'll stand by you through this." Luna finished her talk and the other nodded agreeing with her. 

"Awww you guys. Come here." Sunmi pulled them in for a group hug. "You guys are the best." 

"Well, well, look who we have here." 

The girls all turn around to find Hana standing there with two of her friends. 

Sunmi rolled her eyes and said, "What do you want worker?" 

"What are YOU doing here SUNMI?" 

"Partying, can't you see? I didn't think that you were this blind?" Luna, Vic, Sulli, and Krystal snickered at Sunmi's comment.

"I'm not BLIND. I see perfectly fine." 

"Then why do you always ask me when you can perfectly see why I'm here." 

"You know what Sunmi, I am sick and tired of you acting like a stuck-up , you act like you own everything and you're just jealous of me because Kai picked me over you!" 

"Are you finished? If you are then just go back to wherever you came from and leave us alone. We don't want you here." 

With that Sunmi and her friends walked off and left Hana there mad and angry. 

"Urgh!" Hana stomped her way back to Kai and his friends. 

"What is it babe? Why are you angry?"

"It's all because of your ex-girlfriend Kai. She also came to this party. Kai, she ruined my mood and she always just a -"

"Don't call Sunmi a ." 

Hana was taken back by Kai sudden intrerruption. 

"Why? Why can't I? Is it because you still love her? Still care for her?" 

"Just don't Hana. I have hurt her too much." 

Kai stood up and left to find Sunmi while Hana just sat there confused. 

"What the did I do wrong? Is he actually protecting her instead of me?" 

Everyone around her just go "I don't know". 

Kai wondered around the club floor until he finally saw Sunmi with her friends. God she is still beautiful as she always was.                              Sunmi saw Kai coming and she turned around because she did not want to see his face right after she just saw Hana's face. 

"Luna, Krystal, Sulli, Victoria, can you guys give us some space?" 

Sunmi turned around and said, "Sorry we don't talk to strangers. Let's go girls." 

"Wait." Kai grabbed Sunmi's wrist. 

"Don't touch me." Sunmi pulled her hand away from his grab. 

"Sorry, but please I need to talk to you." 

Sunmi just stare at Kai with no expression.

"Sunmi, please just 5 minutes." Kai holds up 5 fingers with a pleading look on his face. 

"Fine 5 minutes, after 5 minutes is up, you have no rights to talk to me anymore. Deal?" 

"Yes! Deal! Can we go outside? It's kinda loud in here." 

Sunmi nodded. As Sunmi and Kai were about to leave, Luna stopped her. "Are you going to be okay alone?" 

"I'll be fine. Don't worry" Sunmi gave Luna a assuring smile. 

"Okay." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay we're outside now, what do you want?" 

"I'm sorry, I know that it might not mean anything to you but I just want you to know that I'm truely sorry -" 

"Just shut up Kai! Stop saying that you are sorry because if you are truely sorry, you would have never do it. So just stop, I'm tired of hearing it, if this is all you wanted to say then bye." 

"Wait!" 

"What?" 

"There's more." 

Sunmi looks at her phone. "Well, you only have 3 more minutes so hurry up." 

"You might not know but, your father's company has stopped funding my company now and I tried to talk to him but he won't meet me. I just need to know why he stopped the funds." 

"Do you really not know?" 

"Is it because of what happened between us?" 

"Uh Duh! My father was so mad at you, you should be happy that funds was the only thing that he took out."

"So there's no way of getting the funds back?" 

Sunmi glances at her phone again." 2 more minutes and yes there is no way of getting the funds back unless you get my father to give it back." 

Kai nods, "I have one more request." 

"Request?" 

"I know I have no place to ask but-"

"Then don't ask simple as that. Oh and 1 more minute, just saying." 

"I just want you to not be so mean to Hana, it wasn't her fault." 

"What the Kai!? Uh how about no? Not her fault? It takes two hands to clap Kai!" Sunmi looks at her phone. "Time's up Bye!" 

Sunmi walks back to club and Kai sighs. What can I do to make you not angry anymore Sunmi?

"What happened?"

"What did you guys talk about?'

"Did he try to hurt you?" 

"Chill guys. Sit down I'll tell you." 

They all sat down at a table and ordered drinks. 

"So what did he say?" 

"Tell us Sunmi!" 

"Okay okay. He said sorry, talked about my father pulling out the funds on his company, and he even dare asked me to be NICER to Hana!" 

Vic shook her head and said, "What a !"

Sulli nodded, "How dare he ask!" 

Krystal added, "I hope he rots in hell!!" 

"Me too" Sulli quickly added.

Luna smiled and said, "I'm proud of you Sunmi, it's only been a TWO days after your breakup and you faced him well." Luna gave Sunmi a hug. 

"I just don't want to talk to him anymore. Anyways let's forget that incident happened and go have some more fun!' 

"Yeah!" 

They all went back to the dance floor and starting throwing out their best moves. 

Kai came back in and sat down with his friends and Hana. 

"Where have you been Kai!?" 

"No where Hana." 

"Don't lie I saw you leave with Hana earlier!" 

"Fine I did, but all I did was talk to her then we came back." 

"I don't believe you Kai."

"Hana, I don't want to fight with you right now so stop it." 

"I'm leaving! Hyuna, Hara let's go!" Hana grabbed her jacket and bag and left with her friends. 

"Dude why did you ever break up with Sunmi for Hana?" 

"You don't understand Luhan, me and Sunmi lost our spark. Hana only acted that way because she was jealous and wasted, but she's usually a good girl. We also match each other while Sunmi and I are drifting apart." 

"Whatever dude but she looks hot on that dance floor." 

Kris started looking around, "Wait which one is Kai's ex-girlfriend?" 

Luhan pointed at Sunmi, "That one, the one in the black dress."

"Damn Kai if you don't want her I'll take her." 

"Shut up Kris."

"Hey dude, you're not her boyfriend anymore you got no rights to tell me to shut up."  

Yeah, I forgot that I'm not her boyfriend anymore. How can I forget when I WAS THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH HER!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I'm finished! I hope you guys enjoy!