Friends No More

When You Let Her Go

After Kai got kicked out of Sunmi's room, he waited for Luhan outside the hospital's entrance, pacing himself and walking back and forth. After about one hour later, Luhan finally came out. Kai ran to him.

"You still here Kai?"

"What did Sunmi say?"

"Say about what?"

"What did she say to your confession?"

"None of you business. And I thought that you said my feelings for Sunmi didn't bother you. You can't do anything about it either because Sunmi is a single lady and can do what she wants with her love life." 

"THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU MADE HER KICK ME OUT OF HER ROOM!"

"Calm down Kai. Sunmi already made it clear that she is over you and moving on with her life. You should move on too."

"NO! You don't know how much I love her, it was Hana who kept telling me to break up with Sunmi."

"Nobody can't really make you do something unless they threaten to kill you. You made the choice to break up with Sunmi yourself, even if Hana kept telling you, you could have just not do it, but you chose to. And if you had really loved Sunmi as you claimed then you wouldn't have chosen to get involved with Hana from the beginning."

"LUHAN, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ALL THOSE THINGS TO HER! I STILL LOVE HER A LOT! I MISSED HER SO MUCH!"

"Well, Sunmi is not going to take you back now."

"Yeah all thanks to you Luhan!"

​"What! Me?! Kai, even if I wasn't here today, she would have never agreed to take you back anyway!"

"Yes, she would have. She loved me!"

"You said it yourself, she LOVED you, as in past tense. She clearly doesn't love you anymore."

"YES SHE DOES!"

"NO SHE DOESN'T"

"YES SHE DOES!"

"NO SHE DOESN'T!"

Kai got mad at Luhan and punched him in the face. Luhan, who was caught in a surprise, wasn't ready so he stumbled back a little bit. 

"THE HELL KAI! I'M YOUR HYUNG!"

Kai punched Luhan again who still was not ready. Luhan, fell but picked himself up and started throwing punches at Kai too. The two males kept going at it until a security guard came over and stopped them. 

"Don't call me your hyung again, I don't know you anymore from this moment on!" 

"Psh! I don't care! Do whatever you want!"

They both parted and they were friends no more. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana stayed at Hara's apartment after she left Kai's.

"So Hana what are you going to do now?"

"Do about what?"

"About Kai and the lawsuit."

"Well, with Kai, we are officially over, no need to stay with a man who is just going to sink me down with him. And about the lawsuit, yesterday Kai called me and told me that he wanted me to pay half and he'll pay half. But I got fired from my last job so I don't think that I can pay anytime soon."

"Well, one of my friends who is working at a nightclub said that they have an opening but I don't know what position and type of work it will be."

"Can we meet up with your friend today?"

"Yeah we can go after I give her a call about."

Hana and Hara went to meet Hara'a friend, they waited at a ice cream shop for her.

"Oh! There she is!" Hana turns and looks at a pretty girl walking towards them. Hara gets up and starts waving, "Nicole! Over here!" The pretty girl smiles and starts running towards them. 

"Hey Hara! Long time no see." 

"How are you Nicole?"

"I'm fine these days, you know sama old same old." 

"So about that job opening at your workplace, is it still open?"

"Yeah, most people who wants a decent life won't come looking for a job at our nightclub."

"Well, my friend here is in need of a job and money. Here is she." Hara pointed to Hana. "This is Lee Hana, my friend who is looking for a job." 

Hana stands up and bow to Nicole. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hana."

"No need to bow, I'm Nicole, nice to meet you too. I'm going to be honest with you, that job at the nightclub is for a dancer, knowing this do you still want to take the job?"

"Well, how much money do you make as a dancer?"

"It really depends on how much the customers give you, a new dancer doesn't make a lot but if you become a well-known dancer then you can make up to millions."

Hana's ears only picked up the millions part, she agreed to take the job immediately. "I'll take the job."

"Okay I'll tell our manager and boss, when can you start?"

"Today, I can start today if you want." 

"Well, we need to train you first so come to the nightclub, it's called the Black Raven, so come by tonight at 6 p.m. Can you make it?"

"Yes, yes I can. Thank you so much for letting me take this job." Hana bows and Nicole leaves.

"See you later Hara and see you tonight Hana. Bye."

As Hara and Hana walked back to their apartment, Hana jumped in the air and yells, "Yay! I got a job that I can make millions in." 

"Only if you work hard and become a well-known dancer Hana."

"Of course I'm going to do that Hara." 

Hana goes home happy and smiling about getting a job as a dancer at a nightclub.

====================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm planning on ending this story soon!!! Anyways enjoy this short chapter.