Still Thinking of Him

When You Let Her Go

She reached over to the other side of the bed expecting to find Kai but, instead she woke up to nothing. She sat up and mumbles, "How can I forget that we already broke up." She glanced at the clock and it was only 7. "Oh my god, it's only 7! Damn!" She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, she took a shower, brushed her teeth, then got dressed. Sunmi came down and ate breakfast with her brother and father, after that they both left for work and only Sunmi was left. Sunmi was going through the pictures in her phone and saw the pictures of Kai and her.

"These bring back so many memories." She kept going through them and she deleted any pictures that had Kai in it or reminded her of him. Even after deleting the pictures and his number, Sunmi still kept thinking of him. Questions went through her mind like, did he sleep well, did he miss her, did he for a second regret everything that he did to her? She flicked her forehead and said, "I need to stop thinking about that bastard! Why am I even still thinking about him!? Urgh! I need to do something that will stop me from thinking about him." Sunmi grabbed her jacket and fixed on a scarf, and scooped up her bag on her way out of her room. 

"Ahh. This feels much better." 

To Sunmi the mall was always like a second home to her because she loved shopping and even when she wasn't buying, she loved to just go from store to store looking at the products. Sunmi couldn't stop smiling the moment she arrived at the Empire Mall.  She decided to do some last minute Christmas shopping for the people she still hasn't gotten anything for. 

"Yes! Finished! Now it's time to go shopping for myself!" Sunmi hopped away to the next store. 

As Sunmi was walking past the Goddess Boutique, she saw someone familiar, Hana. "What is that doing here?" Sunmi said to herself. "I need to show her who is the boss in this mall." Sunmi walked back and entered the Goddess Boutique. 

"Hello, and welcome to the Godd-" Hana looked up and saw Sunmi standing in front of her. "Sunmi, what are you doing here?" Hana gave Sunmi the -face look. 

"What am I doing here? Shopping of course, do you not know that this is the mall and anyone can come here. That's how you make profit. Oh sorry, I do I need to put it into easier words so that you can understand and is this how you treat your customers? Looks like I need to talk to your manger then." Sunmi walked off and left Hana huffing and puffing. 

"That girl! She acts like she is all that. If she was so great then Kai wouldn't have left her for me. tch." Hana brushed her bangs with her hand and went back to work. 

"Excuse me! Excuse me worker! Hey! I'm talking to you worker!" 

Hana turned around and saw Sunmi motioning her hands saying "come over here". She gave a big sigh and walked over. 

"What is it that you need?" 

"I'm looking for a y dress. One that will make every guy look at me and even dump their girlfriends." Sunmi ended her sentence with a smile. "So can you help me or not? I thought that you would be able to help me because you seems so experienced in that area." 

Hana was fed up with Sunmi acting this way. "Look Sunmi, I have been trying to keep my mouth shut because you are the "customer" right now, but you just keep pushing it. So can you please stop before I get physical?" 

"Do you think that I'm scared of you?" Sunmi stepped closer to Hana. "You should have thought about the consequenses of stealing someone's boyfriend before you did it!" Sunmi raised her voice unintentionally. "I have not forgotten nor forgiven the things the both of you have done to me so, so do not anger me." Sunmi grabbed the clothings she had picked out and purposefully bumped into Hana on her way to the cashier. Hana clenched her fists as Sunmi checked out and brought her things, she watched Sunmi until she left the store. "Don't let me see you outside of this store Sunmi." 

------------------------------------------------------

"That freaking just ruined my mood Luna." 

"Did you meet her in the mall." 

"Yeah, and she also threatened me. That stupid girl threatened me. Does she even know that I pratically owned that mall." 

"Well, just don't think about it anymore Sunmi. Let's just go and meet up with the other girls." 

Sunmi and Luna met up with the other girls in a cafe. Sunmi's eyes lit up as she saw someone. 

"Oh my god, is that Amber and Krystal?" Luna just nods head and smile. 

"Ahhhh! Amber! Krystal!" 

"Sunmi!" 

The three of them hug. "Okay okay break up now ladies." They stop screaming and hugging. "Gosh Vic, you don't have to be so rude you know." Sunmi sat down and immediately started asking questions. "When did you guys get back? How are you guys? Was it fun in America?"   "One question at a time Sunmi." 

"I'm just super happy and hyper right now Krystal." 

"Well, America was fun and we just got back today to surprise you Sunmi. We also heard about the break-up. That's why we can back earlier too because we thought that you might wanted all of ours support." 

Sulli can back with the coffee that they had ordered before Luna and Sunmi came. 

Luna got up to go order and asked Sunmi, "Do you want me to get you a coffee too?" 

"Yeah, just get the usual."

Sulli handed out coffee to Amber, Luna, and Vic and sat down. "So what did I miss?"

"Nothing important." 

"So what are all of you girlies doing tomorrow, which is also Christmas?" Luna handed Sunmi her coffee and sat down. 

"Nothing" They all replied. 

"I thought that we were just going to hang out." Vic took a sip of her coffee.

Luna smiled and said, "Let's go to a Christmas party tomorrow." 

After she mentioned the word 'party', all of the other girls started asking her questions like, "when?", "where?", "who's party". 

"Shhh, you guys stop asking so much." 

After all of them calmed down, Luna continued, " Well, one of my old classmate is having a party tomorrow at 9 pm at a club in Gangnam. He rented the club for the night, so since we all SINGLE now, let's go have some fun." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the comments and thank for for subscribing. I just need to know something from you guys, the readers. 

Sunmi's character is suppose to be nice and kind, but at the same she is a fun and sassy girl. As I was writing this chapter, I thought that she was too mean to Hana, and Hana seems like the victim. So I just wanted to know if I should keep Sunmi's character like this or make her a bit nicer.  

Look forward to Chapter six!! Thanks guys!