Strangers Again

When You Let Her Go

It was 7:15 pm, Kai can home to that apartment that he and Sunmi once shared. He saw the all of her stuff was already gone, it felt so empty without them. Then he heard noises coming from the bedroom and run there. "A robbery perhaps?" Thinking he was going to find a man wiith a mask on, instead he is stunned to find Sunmi there packing her skincare products from the bathroom. 

"Check on that and that." She looks up and find Kai staring at her.

"Sorry I forgot about these and had to come back from them. I'm done already so I'll be out of your hair in a bit."

Sunmi gets up and carrys the box out of the bathroom and into the living room. 

"Well, bye."  Sunmi heads for the door and Kai stops her. 

"Wait Sunmi, why don't you stay for dinner?" Kai hopes that she says yes. 

"Are you kidding me? No. Bye Jong In."  Sunmi sets down the box and puts on her shoes.

"Can't we stay friends Sunmi? I know you're hurt but we been together for 5 years. Can't we stay friends?'

Sunmi didn't even hesitate or think about the question. "No Kim Jong In. We cannot be friends, once I step out of this door we will be strangers and if we meet out in the world you shouldn't greet me or no don't even look at me. I hope you the best with Hana-shi and have a good life Jong In. Now good-bye Kim Jong In." 

With that Sunmi heads out the door and Kai just stands there looking at her, he keeps his eyes on her until the door closes. The fact that she was addressing him in his full name "Kim Jong In" means that she really wanted to cut off all ties with him. When the sound of the door closing, Kai realizes that they are going to be strangers again. Forever.