Unforgivable

When You Let Her Go

"Where am I?" was the first thing that came out of Sunmi's mouth when she woke up. All of her friends ran over to her side.

"Are you okay?"

"Can you see me?"

"Do you know who we are?"

"Is your head okay?"

"Memory loss?"

"SHUT UP!!!!" Sunmi yelled at the girls because they were acting too serious and childless at the same time.

"Yes I'm okay. Yes I'm NOT BLIND. Yes, I know who you idiots are. My head is fine and no memory loss. All of you happy now?" 

The girls all nodded. Sulli playfully hit Sunmi on the shoulder. "You stupid girl, you should have let one of us go with you. Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want someone else to fight my wars for me. I am not a weak person."

Vic brushed Sunmi's bangs out of her face. "Then why didn't you at least hit back?"

"Because I don't believe that violence is the answer to any problem."

Krystal crossed her arms and raised one of her eyebrows. "Then why did you slap Kai and Hana that one time?"

"Because they deserved it." Sunmi answered back looking annoyed.

Luna smiled and stood up. "Yes they deserved it so rest some more and recover quickly. I'll tell your nurse that you woke up." Luna left the room. Sunmi try to go back to sleep but her grumbling tummy kept her up, she soon stopped fighting it and sat up again. "Can someone go buy me something yummy to eat? I'm hungry."

Vic got up, "Yeah I was getting hungry myself. Sulli wanna go with me?"

"Sure."

"Krystal you want anything?"

Krystal answered without looking up from her phone. "Anything is fine with me." 

"Sunmi?"

"Anything sounds good right now, I feel like I haven't eaten in years." 

"Okay see ya later then." 

Sulli and Vic got up and left to the store.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai got little sleep last night, he was up thinking about the mess that happened yesterday. Is Sunmi alright? Do I really believe Hana? I hope that Sunmi didn't get hurt really bad.

"Morning Hun."

Hana woke up and turned over to face Kai, she gives him a quick peck on the lips then gets out of the bed and goes into the bathroom. After she had finished using the bathroom she came back out and annouced to Kai, "I'll go make breakfast." Kai nods and also goes to the bathroom. Hana goes into the kitchen and starts making breakfast. Ding Dong The doorbell rings and Hana runs to the door, when she opened it she saw a man in a black suit. "Um hello, how may I help you?"

"Is this Kim Jong In's house?"

"Yeah, why?"

"This letter is for him, please give it to him. Have a good day."

Hana closes the door and looks at the letter, it had the Jung Company seal on it. Hana smiled, "Did I beat Sunmi up so bad that she told her father to return the funds to Kai's company! Yay!" Hana jumped into the air then screamed at the top of her lungs, "KAI!! A LETTER CAME FOR YOU!" Kai came out of the bathroom and headed into the living room. "What letter?" 

"Here." Hana handed Kai the letter with a big fat smile on her face. 

"From the Jung Company? What is this?" Kai opened the letter and started to read the content, it went like this: 

Dear Mr. Kim Jong In and Miss Lee Hana,                                                                                                                                                      I, Jang Young Chul of the Jang Company is suing the both of you for harassment and assault of my daughter, Jang Sun Mi. We have evidence and witness proving that the two of you are guilty of this crime. I will also charge another sentence, Jang Sun Mi also suffered mentally and emotionally after finding out that Kim Jong In, her boyfriend that the time had cheated on her with Lee Hana and broke up with her. The total outcome that we are suing for is 1 billion won (almost 1 million usd I think, please correct if I'm wrong). Please contract me if you have any problems or questions.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Signed,                                                                                                                                                                         Jang Young Chul 

Kai drops the letter and drops on the sofa. Hana still smiling, thinking that the letter came because of good reasons. "What is it Kai? What did the letter say?" 

"Read it for yourself, this did happen because of you anyways." 

Hana picked up the letter and moment she read the first sentence, her smile dropped faster then raindrops. 

"WHAT THE IS THIS ?! HOW DARE THEY SUE US JUST BECAUSE STUPID SUNMI GOT HURT!" 

"SHUT UP HANA! THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS! IF ONLY YOU KEPT YOU HANDS TO YOURSLEF YESTERDAY THEN ALL OF THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" 

"I THOUGHT THAT YOU BELIEVED ME KAI! I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED ME!" 

"HANA JUST STOP WILL YOU! STOP SAYING THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU, IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU THEN I WOULD HAVE DUMP YOU YESTERDAY!" 

"KAI!"

"JUST STOP HANA!" 

Kai sat back down and ran his hands through his hair. 

"One billion won, I can't afford to take that much money away from the company right now. Think Hana, think of a way to get the money so I don't have to pull it out from my company." 

"You don't have 1 one billion won?"

Kai looked at her confused. "No I don't and even if I do, I would be putting that towards my company." 

"Kai, one billion won should be a little amount to you." She looked at Kai hoping for a "yes", but he just shakes his head. "Kai I thought that you were a well-off person?" 

"I am, no I was, when my company still had funds to function on, but as you can see now."

"But you brought me diamond earrings the other day."

"Hana, I'm sorry but those were fake, I couldn't afford the real ones so I got you fake ones. I'm sorry."

"FAKE DIAMOND!!" Hana quickly took out the earrings that Kai gave her and threw them at him.

"So you're telling me that you are now broke Kai?"

"No not to the point that I'm broke."

"But you brought me FAKE DIAMOND!! FAKE DIAMONDS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

"Hana why do you care so much about whether it's real or not. The fact that I gave it to you because I love you should be enough already." 

Hana violently shook her head and started crying, "No, no it's not enough for me. Love doesn't not keep me warm when it's cold outside, love doesn't feed me when I'm hungry, love does not buy me things."

"Hana why are you being this way?" 

"Fake, Kai you're fake, you brought me fake diamonds. I don't take fake things, Kai we can't be together anymore, it's seems like your company is going to go downhill so I think its best for us to part."

"Lee Hana, are you breaking up with me right now?"

"Yes, Kai, I'm breaking up with you." 

"I can't believe you, first you made me cheat on Sunmi, break up with her, now there's a lawsuit for one million and now YOU"RE leaving me?"

"I'm sorry Kai but your future doesn't seems to good right now and if you have no future then we can't be together." 

Hana went into the bedroom as soon as she finished talking, she started packing her clothing and belongings. Kai came into the bedroom and started talking, "What are you doing? You're really going to leave me?"

"Yes, can't you see? I can't stay with you any longer Kai." 

"That lawsuit has your name included with it too Hana." 

"We will deal with that problem separately, don't worry about me, just worry about yourself. Good bye Kai." 

Hana grabbed her bags and started walking out the door, Kai grabbed her and stopped her. "You can't leave like this Hana." 

"Kai, let me go. We can talk about the lawsuit later, but now you have to let me go." Hana took Kai's hand off of her arm. "You can call me when you have a solution about the lawsuit." Hana put on her shoes and left the apartment. Kai stands there confused. 

"I don't feel anything at all, not like when I broke up with Sunmi, does that mean that I never loved Hana and that I loved Sunmi all this time. Oh my god, what have I done? Sunmi is never going to forgive me now. This is unforgivable." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------