The Conclusion

When You Let Her Go

Kai tooked out his savings to pay for half of the lawsuit. His company is barely making it by but it's improving for him, he still thinks about Sunmi all the time, in his brain it's either work or Sunmi. He hasn't gotten over her yet. Kai is living like a zombie these days, he goes to work and comes right back home. He haven't heard from Hana since after they had gotten the lawsuit problem solved. Luhan, who was his best friend, after the fight, they never talked again, even though they have some of the same friends, whenever they see each other they just keep quiet and doesn't even look at each other. 

Sunmi, after she got out of the hospital, went back to work. She has gotten happier with her friends and family members, she has already forgotten about Kai and Hana. Though she is happy with her life, she denied any guy who tried to be with her because after her long relationship with Kai she felt that she didn't want to fall in love again just yet. She wants to have time to herself, her friends and family, she is also caution because of what happened with Kai and Hana. But she is living a good life and having fun. 

Hana got the job as a dancer at the Black Raven, she loves the money but hates the job. Men are always trying to touch her and she has to say yes or she will get fired. But her paycheck at the end of the day makes it all worth it to her. She finally pays up the other half of the lawsuit in 5 months. She has moved up a rank in the world that she had entered in as a dancer. She is going to meet someone that she abandoned in the past.

Luhan still loves Sunmi, even though she rejected him, he still is going to be her friend and will be there for her. He never talked to Kai again, even though they see each other from time to time because they had the same circle of friends, but just never talk to each other. He's happy that he and Sunmi are still friends and hopes that even if Sunmi never accept him to be her boyfriend, he just hopes to stand close to her. He's trying to get over her too, he hopes that someday his feelings might go away and that he finds someone soon too. But for now he is still going to be loving Sunmi. 

=======================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note

This story is finished, some people might be dissatisfied by this ending but the story was about mostly about how Kai who cheated and broke Sunmi's heart and suffered after that. I know that people was rooting for Luhan and Sunmi but I already have someone else in mind for Sunmi. Don't worry Sunmi will get a happy ending, I'm going to start a new story that focuses on Sunmi getting her happy ending! Luhan is also going to get his happy ending too!! Don't worry about him! I'm also planning to start another story that is going to be about the "person that Hana abandoned". Guess who that person is!!

Anyways thanks for the love and support for this story, I hope that everyone enjoyed it and look forward to the next stories!   

Thank you all of my subscribers and readers!! wink 

Link to Sunmi's story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/637979