Krazy?

When You Let Her Go

Hana was so freaked out by Kai's sudden outburst today at the mall. Was he really going crazy? Am I dating a crazy person? Has Kai gone coo coo?  

"No he can't be crazy. Yeah, he's just stressed out from work because it was that stupid Sunmi that his company is in a financial crisis." 

Hana got out her phone and called Hyuna. 

"Hey can you call Hara over to your place?" 

"Why?" 

"I gonna come over and spend the night over there and it would be real boring with just the two of us. So call her to come over too." 

"Fine. Whatever, see you later then." 

"Bye." 

Hana slipped her phone in her back pocket and flushed the toilet to make it seem like she was using the bathroom. She got out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom. 

"Hey Hun? I'm gonna go over to Hyuna's house and sleep over there tonight okay?"

Kai just nods and Hana grabs her things and quickly left. 

"Bye Hun." 

Hana shut the down without even looking back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude you don't know how scared I was when he started shouting. I thought he was going to do something weird, good thing he calmed down." 

"Hana, you don't really think that he is crazy do you?" 

"Well, not now Hara, this is the first time he has ever done this and he's been stressing out lately because all the funds for his company has been pulled back." 

"So is he gonna go bankrupt then?"

"NO! NEVER!" 

Hana gave Hyuna the evil eye look.

"Kai is never gonna go bankrupt, and this all happened because of Sunmi."

"Sunmi? Sunmi as in the ex-girlfriend?"

Hana rolled her eyes at Hyuna's question.

"Yes, stupid. Why else would I talk about her for." 

"I didn't know, gosh! I'm gonna go take a shower." 

Hyuna pouts and stands up and went to the bathroom. 

"Hara, I'm scared. What if Kai really go bankrupt? What are we gonna do then?" 

"Hana, don't worry, I'm sure Kai is going to make things work because he is a smart guy." 

"But if he really go bankrupt, I don't think that I'm going to stay with him." 

"Why?" 

"Because I don't want to stay with a man who has no future." 

"But no money doesn't mean no future Hana." 

"Money equals future for me." 

"Did you forget what happened when I was with Baekhyun, that bastard was poor as hell and I suffered so much. We ate ramyun everyday for every meal. I was so sick of ramyun and of him. I'm happy I left him, and that I met Kai. Kai showered me with gifts and love. Kai had money and Baekhyun didn't. Why did you think I didn't care about the fact that Kai already had a girlfriend and I asked him everyday to breakup with his girlfriend? I needed him because he is going to be able to give what I want." 

"Does that mean that you don't love Kai." 

"No, I do have feelings for him. I mean who wouldn't, he's good-lookng, smart, is the CEO of his own company, has money, and he only loves the woman that he is with, which is me." 

"Well, if you love him then the money part shouldn't be a problem then." 

"That's what I thought when I was with Baekhyun, but now I learned that money matters so I need to hold on to Kai until there's really no future anymore." 

Hana and Hara sat there in silent for about a minute. 

"Hara." 

"What?" 

"I thought of a way to help Kai's company", Hana said smiling.

"What is it?" 

"I need to talk to Sunmi. This is going to be fun." 

A evil smile creeps up on Hana's face.