I Miss Her Again

When You Let Her Go

Kai couldn't stop thinking about what happened during the club with him and Kris. I'm not Sunmi's boyfriend anymore. I'm not Sunmi's boyfriend anymore. I'm not Sunmi's boyfri-

"Kai! Kai! Are you listening to me?" 

"Oh sorry I spaced out, what were you saying again Hana?" 

"I said, since today you have a day off let's go shopping together." 

Today was December 28th, three days since the incident at the club in Christmas. Hana got mad at Kai but totally let it go when Kai brought her a pair of diamond earrings. 

"Oh shopping, okay just let me grab my stuff first."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go here Kai"

"Here!"

"No, over there!"

For about 2 hours straight, Hana dragged Kai around store to store, looking at stuff, buying things for her and carrying them. 

"Hana are you finish shopping yet?" 

"No Kai I still need a pair of shoes to match that outfit I just brought." 

"Hana you have like a hundred pairs of shoes at home. I'm hungry and tired, let me rest cause I'm the one who is carrying EVERYTHING!" 

"Fine, let's go to the food court." 

Kai went and bought them two cheeseburger meals. 

"Here you go." 

"Thanks Hun." 

Kai watched Hana as she took a bite out of the burger, his eyes shifted to the person behind Hana. Sunmi?                                                    Kai looked at Hana again then to "Sunmi", Wait, that's not Sunmi. I'm must having been seeing things.                                                         Kai turned to his left, and BAM! SUNMI! He rubs his eyes and looks again. That's not Sunmi. As Kai is letting out a sigh, he sees Sunmi again, everywhere he looks, he sees Sunmi. Why is everyone turning into Sunmi. 

"Oppa what's wrong?"   Hana asked him looking worried. 

Kai turned to Hana and he saw Hana turning into Sunmi. No no no no, not you too. Kai starts shaking his head and scream out "NO!" 

Everyone in the food court turns and looks at the couple. 

"What the heck? Is he mentally ill?" 

"Is he crazy?" 

Hana looks around and fakes a smiles, "Oppa, are you okay? Something wrong?" 

Kai looks up and sees that Hana has become Hana again. 

"No I'm fine, just thinking too much thats it. No worries."

"Oppa, wanna go home? You seem kinda off right now?"

Kai nods, "Yeah, let's go home." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai tossed and turned as he slept. He dreaming about Sunmi, everytime he woke up and went back to sleep, he would just keep dreaming about Sunmi. 

"!" 

Kai sat up and ran his hands through his hair. 

"WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING ABOUT HER!?" 

"Why do I keep thinking about her?" 

"Why do I miss her?" 

Kai started crying as he sat and started remembering his past with Sunmi. They used to be so close. 

"Sunmi-ah, I'm sorry." Kai sobbed and tears kept coming out. Hana was not home tonight so he didn't have to worry about her seeing him crying and screaming out Sunmi's name. 

"I loved her so much, I was so mean to her." 

"Sunmi-ah, I love you." 

That night he cried himself to sleep, he woke up to a really wet pillow and he remembers what happened last night. He touches his wet pillow and he says, "I miss you. Jang Sunmi."