A Confession and an Apology

When You Let Her Go

Sunmi has been in the hospital for about two days now. She was going to be going home later today. Sulli came in and annouced, "Sunmi, you have visitors." Sunmi smiled when she saw Luhan but her smile quickly faded away the second she saw Kai's face. 

"What are you doing her Jong In?" 

"Just call me as you always had called me Sunmi." 

"I'm sorry, but I believe that we aren't that close enough to call each other by anything else then our real name." 

"Sunmi-" 

"Just leave. I don't want to see or talk to you." 

"I just want to talk to you for a bit." 

"We did talk, remember at the club last time, I thought that, THAT was going to be the last we talk again." 

"Well, I just need another 10 minutes." 

Sunmi just stares at him. 

"Just 10 Sun." 

Sunmi wrinkled her nose at the name that only Kai was allowed to called back when they were still dating.

"Fine just 10 minutes and you have to leave after that. Deal?" 

"Deal." 

Luhan, Sulli and Krystal all left the room so that they can talk in private. 

"Hurry up Jong In." 

"Just call me Kai as always." 

"I already told you why I can't JONG IN." 

"Well, anyway Sunmi, I wanted to tell you that me and Hana aren't together anymore." 

"Thanks for the information but I didn't really need to know irrelevant things, if you just came to announce that you and Hana broke up then congrats! Woah!" Sunmi pretended to be happy and clap her hands.

"Stop doing that Sunmi, stop making me feel bad." 

"You have no rights to say that, you should be feeling bad, you cheated on me and broke up with me but here you are telling me that you and Hana broke up. Jong In, you're the one that is making yourself feel bad, if you didn't want to feel bad then you wouldn't have come see me."

"Sun, I missed you and I'm sorry for all that I have done. I didn't mean it, I didn't mean to hurt you and I also had no say in what happened at the mall, that was all of Hana's doing only."

Sunmi nodded and gave another fake happy smile, "Thanks again for the irrelevant information, if you're finished preaching then you may leave, exit on your left." 

"STOP IT SUNMI! Why are you acting like this when I came here to tell you that I never loved Hana and that I only loved you and I want us to be together again. You don't understand, when I broke up with you, my heart felt like it was going to fall out of my chest, our apartment felt so empty without you, I missed you, I wanted to see you again, I love you Jang Sun Mi. I'm willing to do anything for you to take me back. Please."  

"Kim Jong In, you are telling me that you're sorry for everything that happened and that what you did to me was just a small mistake on your behalf?"

"Yes, I made a mistake and screw up. Will you take me back Jang Sun Mi?"

"You think that saying sorry for fix everything don't you? You think that sweet talking me and calling old pet names will make me take you back don't you? You think that you can just walk right back into my life like nothing happened?! YOU THINK I'M GOING TO FORGIVE YOU AND TAKE YOU BACK AFTER ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED?!"

"Maybe?" 

"HELL NO JONG IN!" 

Kai ran and hugged Sunmi, "I'm sorry Sunmi, please forgive me, I love you, I missed you so much. I can't live without you Sunmi." 

"Jong In get off me!" Sunmi tries to get Kai off of her. "SULLI, KRYSTAL, LUHAN GET IN HERE!" 

Sulli, Krystal, and Luhan came running in, they saw Kai hugging Sunmi while she is trying to fight him off. "What are all of you standing there for?! Get him off of me!" 

The three of them came and got Kai off of Sunmi. 

"SUNMI PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS! LET US GO BACK TO HOW WE WERE BEFORE."

"That was the past Jong In, we are now in the present, so please just leave and stop bothering me from now on."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SUNMI, I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE THINK ABOUT HOW HAPPY WE WERE IN THE PAST SUNMI, WE CAN BE HAPPY LIKE THAT AGAIN." 

"No, no we won't ever be that happy again, our pure and happy relationship was tainted by you and we will never be like that again. I'm asking you for the last time, please just leave." 

"SUNMI NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I LOV-"

"I LOVE YOU SUNMI!" Luhan decided to confess his feelings for Sunmi at the moment of chaos. Everyone stopped and looked at Luhan when he suddenly confessed. Kai's eyes doubled in their orignal size. 

"What did you say Luhan?" Sunmi didn't believe her ears. The man who was her friend for all these years just confessed that he loves her. 

"I love you Jang Sunmi. I have always loved you Sunmi, ever since the day I met you. I didn't have the courage to tell you my feelings back then, and when you told me that you liked Kai, I didn't want to burden you with my feelings. That's why I didn't say anything."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! SUNMI DON'T BELIEVE HIM! ONLY I LOVE YOU!"

"SHUT UP JONG IN!" Sunmi pressed on the button to call the nurse. 

"Hello, what do you need?" 

"Please call in security. Thank you."

Just after Sunmi called the nurse, two big guys came in. "Please take that man out." Sunmi pointed to Kai and they started dragging him away, as he was getting dragged away, Kai started yelling, "SUNMI I LOVE YOU, PLEASE TO LISTEN TO LUH-" After Kai got dragged away, they all stay silent for a minute and Luhan talked again.

"I love you Sunmi, I want you to give me a chance and I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend Jang Sun Mi?"

"Can you give us some privacy girls?" Sulli and Krystal nodded and left the room. 

"Luhan, I would love to give you a chance but I have only seen you as a friend and a brother, and nothing else. You are a good man and any girl would be lucky to be with you so don't waste you time on me. You will always be a good friend and brother to me, I'm sorry Luhan, I can't be your girlfriend." 

"It's okay Sunmi, I wasn't expecting much anyway. I just wanted to tell you the feelings that I had bottled up for the last few years. I'm glad that I told you, I hope that this won't change our friendship."

"It won't Oppa, I will always be your friend." 

"Thanks Sunmi." 

They hug to prove that their friendship will stay the same. 

=======================================================================================================

 

 

Short chapter!! Enjoy!!