Changed

The Wolves: Marked | New Chapter- Chapter 13|

Her eyes fluttered open as the scent of food reached her nose. She burst out of bed and ran downstairs towards the kitchen. She glanced at the familiar figure by the counter before making her way towards the table. watered at the sight and she reached out to grab some before crying out in pain.

"That hurts!" She whimpered. "You didn't have to hit me so hard."

"Then you should wait for everyone to get here first."

He sat in front of her and reached out to grab her small hands. He couldn't help but smile as she giggled every time he played with them. Her eyes turned into a cresent moon and her laughter made him chuckle as well. He brushed back her hair and sighed when he noticed the small scars across her face.

"Do they hurt?" He whispered. "The scars?"

"No." She shook her head. "I don't even remember where I got them from oppa."

"Are you sure?" He pressed. "You can't remember anything?"

"Should I?"

They were interrupted when loud screams and the sound of pounding feet were heard. He rolled his eyes as the members ran towards the table to fight for the spot next to her. Without hesitation he slipped besides her and grabbed her hands.

"Hyung!" 

"That's not fair!"

She reached out to pet their heads before grabbing her spoon. She ignored the group stares and continued eating. It always amazed them at the amount of food that went into her stomach. Their daily expenses were mostly on the food she insisted on having. They glanced down at their own foods and began to eat.

"Ga Eun?"

"What is it Sehun?" She sighed. "I'm not giving you any of my food."

"I'm not asking for food." Sehun rolled his eyes. "I was just wondering if you would like to go hunting later?"

Her eyes drifted towards the window as she stared outside. She could feel his eyes on her as she began to fidget in her seat. Ga Eun turned to look at the boy sitting next to her and weakly smiled.

"Suho oppa." She frowned. "I'm scared."

"Don't worry." He squeezed her hand. "We'll be there to help you."

She nodded her head and gazed at Sehun who eagerly waited for her response. It wasn't the first time that she was asked to hunt with them. It had been almost 6 months since they had found her almost dying in the forest. They were the people who had rescued her and saved her. Ga Eun was grateful for their help and not a day goes by without her mentioning it to them.

If it wasn't for them she would have died. It wasn't for him she would have been left all alone. 

Ga Eun squeezed Suho's hand back and went back to eating. He didn't let go of her hand and neither did she. Within the first month that they had met, she had fallen in love with the quiet and gentle leader of the group. It was hard for her to pinpoint when she began to feel her heart pounding against her chest. She had fallen in love and so did he.

All of a sudden, she could feel her body tremble and she fell to the floor. Suho crouched down besides her and pulled her into his arms as her body shook. It was still hard for her to control her transformation. Ga Eun tried her best to surpress it but always failed in the end. He tightened his hold on her as she cried out in pain. Sehun and Kai waited patiently just in case she transformed and attacked the group.

It wouldn't be the first time.

••••••••••••

"Where am I?" She asked. "Who are you?"

"We found you in the forest." Suho answered. "You were attacked by some wolves."

"Wolves?"

"Yeah."

Suho turned towards the members and nodded his head as he silently answered their questions. He could tell they were confused and worried about what had happened. But they were most concerned about making sure Luhan and D.O didn't chase after them.

"It hurts." Ga Eun whimpered. "My body hurts."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol crouched down and brushed away her tears. They quickly lifted her up and placed her on Kai's back. They turned back to Suho who examined the forest before running deeper. The others ran after him while Kai did his best to not injure her any further. They stepped inside their car and waited for Suho to come up with a plan.

"Where do we go now?" Baekhyun asked. "If we don't leave now then they'll find us."

"We don't have anywhere to go." Chanyeol sighed. "They know where we live and they know the second house."

"And we can't go to a hotel or leave the country." Sehun spoke up. "There's no place to hide."

"Please help me." Ga Eun sobbed. "It hurts so much."

"Don't worry." Suho soothed. "We'll take you somewhere safe."

He spun the car around before driving off. Suho winced as the smell of blood reached his nose and at Ga Eun's cries. He headed towards the nearby house before stopping the car. His eyes landed on the small driveway. He pulled up and hid the car at the back of the house. Chanyeol lifted Ga Eun into his arms and stared at the house. Sehun's eyes widened before he burst through the door.

"Here." He called out. "Put her down here."

Chanyeol winced in pain as Ga Eun dug her long nails into his skin. He stared at her body and gasped as she began to thrash about on the ground. Baekhyun made space for her and flinched every time her body made a loud thud. Kai and Sehun examined the house and a small smile crept on their faces.

"She used to live here right?" Kai asked. "Before she came with us?"

"Yeah." Sehun nodded. "About a year ago?"

Suho sat down on the ground and stared at Ga Eun. He noticed the large nails that grew longer and the traces of fur that began to cover her body. His eyes turned into a dull yellow as he matched her bright ones. The large wound on her shoulder began to heal slowly as the transformation began. Her cries muffled slightly as the pain began to fade.

"Just a little bit longer." Suho murmured. "Then the pain will stop."

He reached out to grab Ga Eun's hand but stepped back as she got onto her knees. The fur that was barely noticable grew thicker and her body began to change. Within seconds, she stood up and stared at the members. 

Ga Eun had finally turned into a wolf. 

The dark red fur glistened under the fading light and her teeth snapped at the group. Kai and Sehun pushed the others behind them and stepped cautiously towards her figure. A low rumble escaped her lips as her body trembled. Suho pulled Kai and Sehun behind when she jumped at them. He cried out in pain as her teeth sunk deep into his flesh.

"Suho!" Baekhyun cried out. "What are you doing!?"

Chanyeol reached out to grab Suho's hand before falling back as Ga Eun's large body threw them against the wall. She focused her attention back towards Suho before letting go as she recognized the stench of wolf on Suho's body. Her eyes stared back at the large wolf who stood in front of her. 

His dark grey fur contrasted with her red one. He walked towards her and tackled her onto the ground. The other members held tightly onto Ga Eun's body and watched as Suho returned back to his human form. They sighed at the large bite across his body and turned to watch her body begin to shift again.

"Does it hurt?" Chanyeol pointed at Suho. "Is she strong?"

"Yeah." Suho winced. "She needs to be trained."

"So what do we do now?" Kai asked. "We need to get away."

"We'll be safe for now." Baekhyun replied. "They don't know about this place."

"D.O does." Sehun murmured. "I came here with him one time."

Suho opened his mouth to answer but stopped as Ga Eun whimpered. Her body was lying shivering on the ground while she crawled into a tiny ball. Kai and Sehun removed their shirts and covered her before leaving her alone with Suho. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stepped outside and kept watch.

"How are you feeling?" Suho whispered. "Does it still hurt?"

"No." She murmured. "Not anymore."

"We can help you. We know what you are."

"Am I a monster?"

Suho brushed back her hair and chuckled. "No. You're just like us."

"Who are you?" She wiped away her tears. "Do I know you?"

"We're just friends." He helped her sit up. "And I'll make sure to take care of you."

••••••••••••

"Oppa." She sobbed. "I can't do this anymore."

"Don't fight back. It'll only make things worse."

Ga Eun looked up at Suho's worried eyes and slowly nodded. She glanced at the other members and sighed when she realized they were waiting for her to change. They were waiting just in case she changes and attacks. Ga Eun struggled to fight against Suho's strong hold but gave up when she stopped shaking. 

She reached out to Suho and wrapped her weak arms around his waist. Her lips curled into a soft smile as she felt his warm touch against her own body. He leaned closer and kissed her softly on the forehead before running his fingers through his hair.

"I'll make sure to protect you." Suho softly said. "I promised you, didn't I?"

••••••••••••

 

(Author's Note)

I am so sorry I haven't update in a while. I haven't been feeling well and life decided to screw me over. I made a blog post about whether I will leave AFF but as of right now I haven't made much of a decision. I'll keep everyone posted so don't worry about it. So yeah, leave many comments guys! Please!?

Oh and I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me edit Untamed and Hunted? Like it would mean a lot to me if someone volunteered.  So until next chapter guys! ^^