Secrets (most likely) Have Been Revealed

High School Diary

so sorry about being lost :( I just got busy with my own life haha

this is the gift for waiting. I hope it doesn't dissapoint you guys. Also I think I have drawn the relationship pattern here. 

 

 

 

Okay, let’s just move into the next scene, because I passed out courtesy of getting hit by another ball.

“Hey! Are you alright?”  I couldn’t recognize the voice. Someone held me too and I could hear Sang Hyuk murmured like “You can’t die. You can’t die.”

“I am not dying, Sang Hyuk-sshi, thank you.”  I finally talked, and I could feel all of people there were relieved. I opened my eyes and I saw…wait who was he?

“Who are you?”  I asked bluntly, and next thing I heard a loud laugh.

It was Lu Han sunbaenim.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHE DOESN’T KNOW YOU JONG IN!”  Then later, all of them laughed too.  I can see Kim Jong In sunbaenim pouted, and he smacked his friend’s head, “shut up, Lulu!”

“You are a jerk, Kkamjong!”

“Hey, we should help her instead of fighting!”  Thank God, Oh Se Hoon sunbaenim was still sane. He looked to me, “are you okay?”

“Yes, thank you.”

“SHE DOESN’T NEED YOUR HELP, HONEY!”  That voice, our Queen’s voice. She quickly took sunbaenim’s hand and dragged him out of the scene. So Hyun just hummed shortly and took my hand, “you should look your surroundings sometimes, Na Eun-ah.”

“I am sorry,”  Kim Jong In sunbaenim (who just I knew and remembered) apologized to me. I knew from that, that his ball was the one that hit me. His throw was so good. I even could pass out because of his throw.

I just smiled and shook my head, “that’s alright, sunbaenim.”

“We need to go, darling,”  Sang Hyuk took my hand and dragged me into the bench. So Hyun said, “are you alright? Don’t you need to go to infirmary?”

“No, I don’t think so. I am fine, I guess.”

“Good then.”  Later she put again her headphone. She hummed again along with the song (a Paramore song, I forgot the title) and didn’t even get any idea that Oh sunbaenim’s eyes were watching her intensely.

That made me curious, until now, like I am writing this diary. They seem to know each other well. So why do they act like they are strangers? And they kind of make that fact as a secret. Even Sang Hyuk doesn’t know, and I doubt Hye Ri knows this too.

“What?” 

That was the second time she “what” me. I just shook my head and looked into the play at the field. Sang Hyuk then nudged me, “do not try to make her angry.”

“I know.”  Then I tried to focus again on the game.

 

 

Chapter 3: The Plastic

This chapter is dedicated for The Plastic. It is actually just information that I got from many sources, or you can say my new-friends.

Sang Hyuk’s opinion about them:

They are the Queens of this school. Following the quote of Damian from Mean Girls: “The Plastic is the teen’s royalty. If North Shore (that’s the school’s name) was Us Weekly, they would be always be on the cover.”  Well maybe, in here, I will say: if this school was High Cut, they would always be the main artists and on the cover.”

Let me tell you about Bang Min Ah. She is the dumbest girl ever in the century. Maybe if you can’t do Math or English, or even anything, which is still alright. But when you do not even know how to write Hangul when you are already 18 years old, well, that .

We all practically talk with that language, so how could she not write it?

She even can’t take the ball that is intentionally directed to her properly. Maybe that is why her head gets hit so much, and that leads to her dumbness.

Choi Jin Ri is another pain in the . You may say that she is just your normal flirty, mask-face (since she is using TOO many make-up on her face), and traitor girl, she is more than that. She is scarier than those gossipers. Truly, those gossipers are scary, but they are never, let me tell you again, NEVER, keep the stories to themselves. They will spread them like disease to whole school, while Jin Ri…..she keeps them and uses them to blackmail you, maintains her position as the high-royal in this school. I bet she has all Park Soo Jung’s secrets. That’s why she still keeps her around while she, I can say, feels annoyed with her presence.

And she has set her eyes to Lu Han, Wu Yi Fan, Park Chan Yeol, or even Kim Jong In. With her ty personality, we can’t really know who her real target is.

Park Soo Jung….

How can I describe her personality? She is the evil queen, the backstabbing and horrible girl, a spoiled-brat who always gets what she wants. She is indeed beautiful (and you can look to her twins Park Chan Yeol, he is beautiful….I mean handsome) and quite good at academics, but that doesn’t mean she can do those horrible things. The school keeps silent, of course, since her family is the biggest donator.

Please darling, stay away from them! Just follow what So Hyun said to you countless time: do not even attempt to try to be with them, or even sit with them! You hear me???

 

 

Cha Hak Yeon’s opinion:

Truthfully, the Plastic is a threat just for girls. I do not see any harm from them, and since my vice captain of science club is the twin of Park Soo Jung sunbaenim, I can see her occasionally. Yes, she is a spoiled-brat, I can agree with Sang Hyuk here, but I haven’t seen her horrible, like really horrible actions.

We boys, are actually quite intimidated with jocks, if you want to ask. Wu Yi Fan sunbaenim, for example. He usually mocks us, but not to girls. That goes also for Kim Jong In sunbaenim. He sometimes makes jokes about us and laughs a lot about it. Well, that happens maybe because he is quite close to us (or maybe he thinks he is close to us) because face it, our president club is his cousin.

 

 

Kim So Hyun’s opinion:

DO I NEED TO GIVE ANOTHER INFORMATION? I hate them. Full Stop. The End

 

And that still makes me curious.

So I asked her, this morning, about her relationship with Oh Sehoon sunbaenim. Not that I asked bluntly, but I asked her with this question: do you have a boyfriend or someone in your mind?

“Why?”

“I just want to know. We are friends, right?”  Okay, that was a lame question, but I need to know. After seeing their weird interactions three days ago, I can’t help to get curious.

However, she just hummed and said, “no. I haven’t got any boyfriends.”

“Never?”

“Yeah, never. Wait, why are you asking this?”

“I’m just…..curious?” 

“That is weird. You have never tried to know many things about people.”

“I just became curious.”

“Okay, one more saying ‘curious’ and I will be very angry.”

“Okay.”  She put the song again and we just kept quiet during Chinese language class, well, it was not really the class session because the teacher hasn’t gotten to the class. Hak Yeon-sshi sat next to me again, and he smiled.

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

“Na Eun-sshi, I was wondering if you—“

“Yes?”

“Uh, Kim Joon Myun sunbaenim just told us, the science club that there will be a local physic education exhibition. Actually, it is started today, but I would like to ask you to join us tomorrow, after we go to school. Since you don’t take Physics class, I think it will be good for you to see some of the materials, and don’t worry, we will teach you.”

Oh.

 

Okay.

Is it a date invitation? I mean, going to an exhibition, no matter what it is, can be called as a date, right?  

I just stared to his face, and he really looked so cute. I mean, he was so scared, I could see that.

Sang Hyuk and Baek Hyun just giggled. They surely can hear his asking. I hope Byun Baek Hyun doesn’t do anything, and Sang Hyuk can restrain his friend.

“Uh, can I think about it? I will call you tonight, then.”  He flashed me his smile, “okay. That’s alright. Of course you need to think about it.”

So Hyun, who sat next to me (but we were divided by the walkpath) just stared to our conversation session. I looked to her and giggled, like really giggled (because Hak Yeon left me to sit with his friends) and So Hyun smiled.

“Congratulations, new girl. You might just get yourself a date.”

 

 

 

I walked into the library to get materials for my biology class. Mr. Cho was giving us an assignment due next week. I do not want to push my homework aside so I decided to search the materials first.

That was when I met Oh Se Hoon sunbaenim and the Queen. They were making out in the library, like in the corner of SCHOOL LIBRARY.

 

I wanted to vomit, but you know I couldn’t. I would get yelled by the librarian. However, I couldn’t move my body. I got stunned by that scene; it was like their making out session was actually quite a sight for me.

I have never been kissed before, or even got any boyfriend. So, that scene was new to me, because I saw it directly (usually you get those kind of scenes from TV or movies). I just gulped and when I wanted to walk, a hand grip, or you can say the palm of that hand, closed around my mouth.

 

OH NO!

 

“Do not struggle or Soo Jung will report you to librarian! She can do that!”  I turned around and saw Kim Jong In sunbaenim was the suspect here.

 

Great. We were meeting again, and I was, again, the victim.

 

“Report me? Based on what?”  but since he closed my mouth, I was mumbling as he dragged me to another corner of the library.

“Do you promise that you will not scream?”  I nodded. He released me and I rolled my eyes. He was quite rude to girls.

“What was that?”

“What?”

“Sunbaenim, what was that?”

“That? Hunnie is kissing his girlfriend. I do not think that is a crime, well it is if you are in some countries, but in here, that is no—“

“Do I look stupid to you? Of course I know it is not forbidden, even though they did that in library,”  since when I became sarcastic? Oh well, being friends with So Hyun affects me, “but why did you drag me and close my mouth like that?”

He laughed softly, or I can say he smirked, “I just don’t want you to get into trouble. Aside from her friends, no one can disturb her making out session with Hunnie. She can manipulate the reality and you know the teachers will only hear her.”

“So that means you saved me?”

“Yeah, it’s kind of like that.”  He smiled again, “by the way, are you the girl who was hit by my ball three days ago?”  I nodded, “well, we meet again.”

“Yes, we do.”

“What are you doing here?”  Was he getting curious or what?

“I am searching materials for my assignment.”

“Which subject? Who’s the teacher? Maybe I can help you. Let’s just say it is an act of apology since I hit you with the ball and I just dragged you.”  How could Hak Yeon-sshi say that he is a bully? He, so far I know, was quite good. Oh, maybe he is good to girls, but not to boys. I see that pattern.

“Biology. Mr. Cho.”

“Ah, that man. Well, he is not really that scary when he gives scores; just make sure you don’t insult him in his addiction to game or his singing skills.”

“His what?”

“His addiction to game or singing skills.”  I can’t believe it. Mr. Cho can sing? Well, about the game thingy, I have known that, thanks to So Hyun, but singing? That doesn’t match him at all.

“Okay, thank you, sunbaenim.”

“Hey, if you need help, let me know, okay? Now I need to find my….wait! I haven’t even known your name! I’m Kim Jong In, by the way, though I think you know me already.”

“My name is Son Na Eun, sunbaenim.”

“Great. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,”  he took his leave, but at that time an idea hit me, “sunbaenim!”

“Yes?”  he turned around.

“Have you known Kim So Hyun?”

“Kim So Hyun the brat? Of course I know her. She is like the top star of drama club.”  Oh, he knew her from that aspect.

“Do you know she has any relation with Oh Se Hoon sunbaenim?”  He frowned.

“No, I don’t. Well, so far I know that their parents were friends back in high school, but that was it. Why are you asking?”

“No, nothing. I just got curious.”

“By what?”  Haven’t I said that he is, or was, a talkative guy? I just rolled my eyes again, “Do you really need to know everything?”

“Geez, So Hyun has infected you too much. Okay, I will not ask more.”

 

So that is it. Their parents are friends.

 

But why doesn’t she tell us? Or why are they hiding it? Is it because the Queen? The Plastic?

 

The Plastic interferes more than I had thought they did. 

 

 


this chapter has been beta-ed. enjoy :DDDD