hope and friendship.

Luhan's misadventures.

“I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.”

 

 

He died his hair black. It's kind of weird for me since I have the habit of seeing him blonde, but it suits him well. I felt Junhyung's hand on my shoulder and crossed his look. I know he's worried about Luhan too and he's worried about the way I froze when we finally found him. We flew to Beijing one week-end and searched for him. He was working in an office with his father. His cheap father. I always hated him for he did not care about Luhan. Guess the boy didn't remember anything at all. He looked fine, and he smiled. The lost soul living with me was gone. Amnesia does not seem to have bothered him much longer. I bet he would still be depressed if he didn't leave South Korea.

 

Yoona, Jongin and Jongdae were desperately in search of any hints where the boy could be and I found them way before they did only because even if he'd lost his memories, he still is himself. And I know him better than anyone in this world. Better than himself, now. Period. It didn't take me long to know where he was. It took me long to have the guts to go there. And since I was taking my time too much, Junhyung pushed me a little. He's such a sweetheart. My little sister, Nana, cried so hard when I told her Luhan was gone. She drew him something and was told to give it to him.

 

Luhan.” I spoke. My voice was shaking, my eyes getting teary, and when he looked back at me I had to hit myself mentally very hard not to hug him tight.

Yeah?” He said. “Oh, you.” He sighed, clearly disappointed. “And …?”

Name's Junhyung.”

Alright. So ? What are you guys doing here?”

 

I was speechless and so was Junhyung. He managed to talked to him, though. They conversed and all I could do was standing like a helpless . Eventually, Junhyung would hit my back gently, pushing me to talk to him. But I could not. It was just impossible. He was living quite happily without me. Didn't worry about me. Didn't think of me. Nearly forgot my name. Who I was. What I did for him. Everything. How on Earth was I supposed to speak to that freakin stranger, now?

 

Do you plan to go back to Seoul?” I asked out of the blue. And he answered it was not in his intentions. I was broken. Defeated by the cold heart Luhan I hated so much. The one who did not hurt me because we lived together and, somehow, he liked me enough not to despise me like he did for everyone else. And now, I was in this category. I was just a girl. I was everyone else. And when I intend to get him back to me, he got mad and told us to get the out and never visit him again.

 

Because he was god damn happy there, without me.

 

 

 

 

Yoona was biting her lip. Jongdae and Jongin watched the floor as if it was interesting. They all heard the story from Junhyung's mouth and no one said a word. Probably trying to process the fact they were of no importance to him anymore. After a few minute of rude silence, Yoona stood up.

Then why...” she began, and Jongdae and Jongin lifted their heads up. “Why did he sent Jongdae a text, asking if you were alright?”

 

He ing did?

 

I felt Junhyung's grip tighten around me.

We said case closed.” he growled.

Guess you can't hold on the jealousy anymore.” Smiled Jongin.

There is nothing to be jealous about.” He answered.

 

And when I noticed how my heart was beating fast, I couldn't agree and reassure him as much as I did before.

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

God I'm sorry for not updating any sooner. I was kinda sick, so yeah. It is no excuse I know. I hope you will still like it anyway. ;;