melody of agony.

Luhan's misadventures.

"I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works."

 

I read comments sometime. On the internet, I mean. And, of course, I cannot stop myself from clicking on Hyuna’s website to see her pictures. Her photoshoots are great – for most of them – and it always made me laugh when I saw her perfect features wearing what most people could call “y face”. I often say to myself if only they know what kind of devil hides behind this pretty face, they would stop drooling over her. However, most of the time I get angry. Ashamed of being a human as well because, hey, most of us are cowards and when I read - what should probably be young girls - people calling Hyuna’s name I wonder what is wrong in their life so they allow themselves insulting a model. Eat more you bag of bones I read and that is wonderful because they can never imagine how much she eats. I asked her once if it bothered her to read such things. She tilted her head and laughed hard. I mean really hard. I wanted to punch her so bad. And she told me that single thing that made me think hell yeah it was my destiny to live with her.

 

“You know, people criticize me a lot when they are in front of their computer. But once they are in front of me, the only thing they ask for is my autograph.” She lied to me, looking straight I my eyes. Of course it hurt her most of time but I supposed she learnt how to deal with it and she tried to convince herself with those words. “I don’t care if a thousand people hate me as long as I have at least one fan. Sometimes, you never know what effect you have on people – and it is even real for person like me. So I please myself by telling me I make at least one girl happy by seeing in me a role model or whatever it must be.” She got a point. I just nodded at that time because I did not know what to answer. It seems like a rich, pretty, nice and smart person can exist. Oh, well, she is smart whenever she wants to be … and rich when she will stop giving her money to the poor, I guess. “It must be the same for you, Luhan.”

 

“I am not your fan.” She’d laughed and put his hand on her chin, smiling at me.

 

“I mean, maybe there is a young boy out there who wish to be a great scientist at a young age, just like you are.”

 

Oh.

 

“Don’t be mistaken, young lady. In terms of beauty you can wish to be as equal as someone you admire. But in terms of cleverness, the only thing you wish for is to surpass the person you admire.”

 

 

 

And there I was, sitting in a corner of the living room. Why the hell does that girl want to party anyway? There is nothing to celebrate. Plus, I have work to do. Remember that liquid I tried to create? Well, I think I will be everlasting starting it over again and again and again and again just like those motherers 2PM guys sing song that well.

 

“Not having fun?” She came closer, sitting right next to me.

 

“Oh I can’t hear what you say the music’s too loud I’m pretty sure my sister can hear it too!” I yelled back.

 

“But your sister is in Japa-“

 

“Wow, Really?” She rolled her eyes, drinking whatever-it-was in her glass in one gulp. “I hope it’s not alcohol.”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s wine.”

 

Okay. I take back the part in which I said she must be clever somewhere in the mess a person was. Is she definitively stupid or what the hell ? Because I mean, yeah, hell, what?... I sighed and she left, smiling. She told me something I did not hear and I was not brave enough to hear her saying nonsenses one more time. I gestured my childhood friend to take place next to me so that she would not come back and he did it. That’s when I noticed he was here because I did not know – logical isn’t it? His name was something between Jong and Dae but I know he calls himself Chen sometimes. Yeah. In order to be closer to his childhood friend – he told my mother once. And she believed it. Holy .

 

“Lost soul spotted!” He screamed before running toward me. He has always been a weirdo. He was not a clever one only because he lived in his own world. Hyuna asked me if he was on drugs but – no. Or else he’s on drug since he’s born and it is physically impossible, I mean – “ Lulu boy, did you know that girl over here walked in the grass?” Oh yeah and he is that fool who support ecological stuff I don’t give a about.

 

“Oh really? Did you cut her foot or something?”

 

“You’re so weird Lulu boy, I mean. If I cut her foot how will she walk?”

 

“Well, she won’t anymore.”

 

“Alright, and if she does not, then what will happen?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe she will sit in a wheelchair until her last breath?”

 

“Exactly baby boy. And what will happen if she is in it?”

 

“She won’t be tired anymore?”

 

“Nope, boy, she’ll kill even more grass and flower if she trundles on them, you see? It leaves larger traces than her foot”

 

What kind of logical sense is this?

 

“Are you not lucky I light up your brain?”

 

“Very glad you’re here, indeed.”

 

“I love you, Lulu boy!”

 

Just like a kid …

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Just wanted to thank you guys for reading my very strange writings ! Hahaha, I never thought someone would ever liked it.