tears and friendship.

Luhan's misadventures.

NB ; I wrote this chapter in one particular song, I thought you might like earing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkYjmQOBUwI

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Imagine for yourself a character, a model personality,

whose example you determine to follow, in private as well as in public.

 

So, you two planned to do something during your free time?”

 

I looked straight at Junhyung's eyes and could see him returning the gaze.

 

Well …” I began “We have not think of anything yet.”

 

Really, guys? Normal people would have planned something for long ago already ! Four years without free time is like hell for everyone … Except the two of you, of course.” My manager laughed at us while writing something in the paper he was holding. He looked at me, smiling and patted my head, disturbing the make up artist who was removing the make-up off my face. “Two weeks is not enough to rest, so why don't you guys travel around just a little?” And with those words, he left. I noticed Junhyung's sad eyes upon me and tried hard not react to them. Travelling, huh ? What a ty idea.

 

It was almost midnight when she had my apartment door with both her fist. She scared me at first because who the hell make such noise in the middle of the night? Someone who is not mentally sane, I'm quite sure. I don't know how Junhyung managed to sleep with all this noise outside. I had closed the book I was reading and walked nonchalantly to the door. I did not know opening the door meant allowing three devastating storms entering into my home. My home which was soon attacked by three mothering korean both excited and panicked as . Im Yoona. Kim Jongdae. Kim Jongin. I mean, Jongdae and Jongin being the weirdos they are did not surprise me that much but, really? Yoona? I grumbled and crossed my arms on my chest, ready to object but they were already sitting on the couch, jumping and excited just like kids. I would be very eager to know what is going on, usually. However, this time I was just weary. I am quite sure they are here to tell me about a particular person. A particular child who left home since one complete year, now. Gone away, far away. And I don't really want to hear about him any more, now. I'm over it. The past is in the past. However hard I've tried to analyse our story in every angle possible, I still can't see what I should have done to avoid this. Except forbidding him to go and see his friend which was impossible. I sat on the chair in front of them and waited for one of them to speak first. It did not take long before Yoona got up to give me a magazine.

 

I can't read”

 

Of course sweetie, it's in Chinese.”

 

Did you woke me up to make me read something I don't know?”

 

Open up to page sixteen, babe.”

 

I glanced at her and at his new friends behind her before opening the indicated page and stayed silent. Is this why they came here late at night? To show me … This? Anger began to rise uncontrollably.

 

And so?”

 

Are you not happy, Hyunie?”

 

Why should I?”

 

We can fly to Beijing and find him easily, now!”

 

Jongin and Jongdae agreed, clapping their hands in happiness and they started to jump all over the room, chanting Luhan's name as if everything was back to normal. As if everything was about to restart.

 

Go ahead then, and don't forget to send me a postal card with the most beautiful view of Beijing, alright?” I said and stood up, beginning to head back to my bedroom. “You can stay here this night if you wish so but, please, don't wake Junhyung up. He has had insomnia lately. He is tired as hell.” And so I left.

 

I could not see them but I was pretty sure they were all in shock. Yes. They don't understand a god damn thing about all this. They just can't show themselves, thinking everything can be fixed as simply as this. It is much more complicated. One year already. Will they finally leave me alone, someday? As I felt Yoona grab my hand, I sighed. They won't, of course. They are too much stubborn to let it got. To accept the fact he's gone and I'm over it, now. You're the one being stubborn, nice . Maybe. Girls always make things appear as if they have a mountain to traverse whereas in fact it's just a stone they have to cross. Yes, that is right, genius. How irritating. You always are ing right. I hate it. And I hate you.

 

I don't get you.” Said Yoona. “A year ago you would have went through the deepest places in Hell if it could bring him back and now that we're giving you a huge hint, you are spitting on it? Is this a ing bad joke, Hyuna?”

 

Yeah, you have no idea how much time Jongin spent on his computer to find informations about him. Anything ! Only to help you out.” Agreed Jongdae. Help me out? Come on, what kind of bad faith is that.

 

Don't play the victims, both of you. You want him back much more than I do.” The Jong brothers looked at them in disbelief. The so called Chen sat on the couch, on the verge of crying. Great. Now I feel guilty. Jongin opened his mouth, visibly angry but Chen cut him off with a sign of his head.

 

You really don't know what you want.” Snapped Yoona back, getting me out of my staring at Jong². “You have always been like this. It does not bother me much, I assure you. But I just can't stay still when I see your stubbornness hurts you.”

 

Will you in tell me I am in love with Luhan ? Like everyone else did these past months ? As if everyone knew what I feel better than me?”

 

Nope, I won't tell you such thing. I know what he represents to you. You already told me earlier and I know how much you love Junhyung so I don't doubt your feelings. But either way, losing your lover or a bestfriend is quite the same. In fact, I think losing a best friend is the worst. Sometimes, love does not last. Friendship does. That is why I want you to get your in the plane and bring him home. And by home I don't necessarily mean your apartment. I mean Seoul. Because you find your real home once you know there is someone waiting for you. And Luhan may have not been the most sociable person in the world, but still you, Jongdae and Jongin are desperately waiting for him. How can he feel home, back in China? Even if he is in his native country, he does not have all of you. He can't feel complete. He may not remember you right now, but a part of him must remember.”

 

I won't go to China.”

 

She did not say another word. Neither did Jongdae nor Jongin. It was not in my in intentions, but as I felt something hot and wet on my cheeks, I realized I was crying. She just stared at me. She has always been like this. She does not know what to do when I am crying. And, of course, if my best friend was useless at this moment, what can Jon² do? Nothing much more. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and my body was soon pressed against another one.

 

I am sorry, we woke you up.” Apologized Jongdae, bowing his head.

 

I could tell he was sleeping on his feet for the way he lazily enveloped his arm around my waist and rested is chin on my shoulder. He stayed silent for a while and I dried my tears.

 

I hate seeing my Hyuna cry.” He grumbled. “I have never seen her cry before, and since this accident with your female-like buddy, she keeps on crying. When she's feeling a little better, you guys come back here to make her plunge into sadness once more. When will this shambles stop?” I could tell he was half-angry, half-tired. I tried to look at him and saw he still has his eyes closed. Is he still sleeping or is he awake for good? “Ask her to fly to China no more.” He finished. “We have already tried, it did not worked. End of story. There is nothing we can do, now. We tried everything. He rejected us. Period.”

 

I closed my eyes forcefully. Geez. I didn't want to tell them about this. I could already imagine their eyes threatening to get out of their orbit.