melody of resolution.

Luhan's misadventures.

Genius is the ability to renew one's emotions in daily experience.

 

Did you know ? Nobody cares when something is perfectly fine. As well as nobody gives a when everything is ruthlessly sad. You need to find something in between. Isn’t it funny? I always found it funny how every human being on earth can’t stand a perfect happiness because everything seems so boring. They need something which will disappoint them only to make them a deep feeling of joy after this. I never understood. Why can’t things be easy? Because everybody likes to create complicated stuff in the middle of nowhere to prove themselves they suffer in some way. So? Why does everyone like to suffer that much when there is no need to? Well, the answer is kind of easy for me. That is because human race in any form like feelings things – whatever they are – but not for a long time. Happiness an entire life is boring as . Sadness from the beginning until the end is ing painful for a human to handle. Yup, it is too much complicated and there are things like this which you should not analyse for you will never be able to understand or to agree with even if you have the right answer. And do you want to know the most complicated subject on earth ? The one which no scientist want to study? Well, I will tell you.

 

These oh god damn freaks a.k.a girls.

 

It is very true no one understand them even themselves. When a girl acts foolishly or beyond understanding, the only answer you get from your friends is “ My brain is not twisted enough to comprehend those things.” And the worst point is : they don’t in know themselves why the hell do they bounce back this way.

 

Women or the unresolved mystery.

I should write a book about it. Even if we cannot say my knowledge on them is large since I only know Hyuna and my mother.

 

I talked about it to a friend of mine. I was sick as and he came to visit in my bad. He is the son of a great scientist whom I work with and is around my age. Except he has a very very very very limited knowledge in science. In fact, he just hates what revolves around maths and stuff. The fool. His name’s Kim Jongin and he is more into video games. His brain is totally washed off by those things. I mean really. Except he has the decency not to play those game everyone likes that much and which are basically pointless. Well, I still don’t get how he can spend his days with a controller between his hands.

 

“I think it’s kind of wrong to call them complicate.” He told me while his eyes kept looking at the tv screen. “They are more like someone you can get once you’re level 98 if the hardest level is 99, I mean, you know?”

 

“Yeah ? Well. No. I don’t get what you say.”

 

“I am saying that …” He jumped on his seat pressing harder on the controller. “ DOUBLE KILL .”

 

“Jongin.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What were you saying?”

 

“… I was speaking?” I sighed in defeat and shrugged.

 

“Forget it.”

 

“Oh, right, girls ! Why do you look so interested anyway ? It’s not like you’re in love with someone, right?” I remained silent and his eyes turned to me immediately. “Are you?”

 

“Well …”

 

“You’re damn right, it’s been a while since I wanted to tell you that Hyuna and you were like the perfect couple just like Yuna and Tidus.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Ah, forget it. I just wanted to say you’re like perfect together, can I be your best man?”

 

I don’t really know why I did not object. But for some reasons I let him believe so for I was not lying since he was nearly speaking to himself more than something else. I sit in the couch and looked through the window. It’s not like I want to get married anyway.

 

“Oh you already proposed to Jongdae I supposed! I should have know, sorry. He is your bestfriend after all.” He kept on speaking. “I want to be your future child godfather, then!”

 

I don’t even want a child. I just nodded at his words.

 

“ yeah, man! He will know everything I know!”

 

“He better know everything I know because, no offense dude, but learning what you acknowledge will take him like five minutes for he will be a genius as well.”

 

And so, I left my apartment, thinking. Repeating his words in my head and then I stopped in the middle of the street. Someone hit me hard and screamed at me not to do such a thing when there were people behind me and I stayed quiet. Usually I would have spit in his face and call him names because god how I hate people on the street or people in general. In my pocket there was a hot tissue ( hot issue – and I shook my head because hell I’m stupid ) with a little note inside. I’m pretty sure you are going to get the freak out of the apartment without your coat so I put this in your pocket to keep your hands hot and if you dare throwing it away I’m definitively going to make you pay it twice the price, you ing genius.

 

“.” I spoke. Cheek flashing red and heart beating as fast as ever. Fever? Oh how I wish it could be this. “I’m ing in love ? Seriously?”

 

“Beg your pardon?” Said a grandma passing by.

 

“I think I am in love, grandma.”

 

“That’s great, son. I hope she deserves you.”

 

“Oh, she does not.”

 

She laughed and patted my shoulder. “If she’s worth loving than she surely deserves you.” What the hell?

 

“What should I do.”

 

“Go and tell her, son. You’ll see how everything is perfect when you’re in love.”

 

I began to walk away calmly, biting my lips. And what if I was wrong? What if I don’t love her? Oh, . I don’t know. I will go and kiss her and I’ll see. I thought. But that was before I forgot my misfortune was beyond everything in this world. I passed next to a publicity sign with her face on it. It was for a cream or something? I don’t even had the time to read it for it decided to fell. And it fell right on me, knocking me out and leaving me unconscious on the ground.

 

You get how hard is love only when it falls on your head in the physical term of it.

If it does not kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scar.