A dream chaser and a coward

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to tell you that the text between /………/ is what is the character thinking .

Sorry start reading :)

__________________________________

Myungsoo understands what he meant by " tomorrow " . aaaah maybe it's going to be a one more difficult day for myungsoo :) !

In the morning :

 Myungsoo wake up early !. He stayed at bed then he went to take a shower he went down stairs , entered the kitchen. He can see the shocked expression on his aunt and sungjong face !. he sat on his chair , cleared his throat and then sayed : " I don't want to be splashed by cold water AGAIN !"

His aunt and sungjong burst out laughing and he pouted cutely " not funny at ALL "

Sungjong : " yeah yeah let's go eat fast "

Myungsoo ate his breakfast as fast as he can then he went out with him.

On the way :

" why do you want me to come with you today ? "

" just like that ! "

" you liar "

" okay , to accompany me I mean us and I also promised sungyeol hyung to bring you again "

" ah . . . "

Then they continued walking in silence until they reached the house. They entered the house and myungsoo was surrounded by arms immediately and what confused him that he doesn't know for who does it belong !!!!. then the awner ;p of the arms spoke : " I missed you you idiot !و اث d you you idiot ! e arms spoke i know for who does it belong !!!!.  ". Myungsoo was shocked !! he knew that it was sungyeol and he wanted to push him away so badly BUT / WHY on earth do I feel comfortable on his arms ?! why do I want him to hug me for a longer time ?!!/

When myungsoo got his mind back he pushed sungyeol as hard as he can ! myungsoo was scared , afraid , frightened , fearful , and a coward !. everyone was watching myungsoo , dongwoo and hoya who were behind sungyeol seemed to be shocked and myungsoo can see it while sungjong was expecting that because he know how would myungsoo reacts with the strangers and how sungyeol is from the touchy and active kind and if those two met / what will happen ? /.

Myunsoo's eyes met sungyeol's and they stayed like that until sungyeol puted his arms behind his back and sayed : " welcome back , you idiot "

Myungsoo pov :

" welcome ! " I didn't hear this word from when ! wow long time huh ! I hear it from my aunt when she is welcoming sungjong back. I never expected it to be that warming !

End of Myungsoo pov :

They continued looking into each other's eye until hoya spoke : " when you end this you can join us "

None of them moved. They didn't even bother to reply to hoya. They continued their eye contact until myungsoo realized something / why did he spoke with me so friendly like that ? why did I continued looking into his eyes ? / he looked at sungyeol eyes again and the fear started to cover him and his experience / he is a weirdo ! why do I feel like those eyes I saw them before but where ! I feel as if he can see me the real me ! / sungyeol's voice returned him to reality : " should we go now ? "

" aaah , y . . yes "

They entered the room and the three people said " FINALLY you two ". sungyeol screamed : " we are here  " and the three started to laugh at his stupidity. Myungsoo looked at him again . they started to practice and myunsoo noticed that sungyeol has improved a lot. They stoped the music and sit to take a rest and this time sungyeol too. Hoya said : " wow sungyeol you did improve " the other nodded and sungyeol smiled widely and made the wining sign with his hands { the two fingers I don't know what is it called } and then he said : " I will do whatever it take to make my dream come true ". all of them smiled they know sungyeol very well for his dream he will do anything. On the other hand myungsoo kept listening.

/ A dream ! how stupid  /

They continued their practice and here it is THE NIGHT. Myungsoo wanted to sleep to be where he liked and a part of what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter