The amusement park part 1

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the practice room after 3 weeks :

All of them were practicing hard. Dancing and enjoying their time just because they are together. All of them were dancing woogyu were singing while dancing. They were smiling to each other.  Myungyeol were having an eye contact every now and then. When it was their break they all sat down on the floor.  They enjoyed the presence of everyone.  They chatted about a lot of things until sungjong spoke : " hyungs can we have fun just for once?"

Sunggyu replied coldly : " no "

SJ: " but hyung ! " 

SG:" I said no "

This time sungyeol spoke : " he is right hyung , we need a break " dongwoo joined the two : yeah sunggyu please please "

SJ : " please " 

Sungyeol looked at him puppy eyes while the others kept begging him. He was thinking deeply when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look for who it belonged and it was woohyun. He was putting this cheesy smile : " let them . . . HAMSTER !". sunggyu looked at him with anger and then turned to the others : " let's vote , who wants to do something other than practicing ? ". 

Sungjong , dongwoo , and sungyeol rise their hands excitedly. He looked at the other two. Sungyeol took myungsoo's hand and said : " he is with me. He agrees too". Myungsoo looked at him surprised : " you. ..! " sungyeol looked at him and smiled. Myungsoo didn't say anything he just nodded. Sunggyu looked at the two friends and smiled.  Then he turned to hoya. Hoya took dongwoo's hand and squeezed it : "I am with them if that meant that I will go on a date with dongwoo ". Dongwoo blushed and hoya smirked. Sunggyu sighed and nodded. The three childish men  jumped around and hugged each other and this time woohyun jumped along with them ! And sunggyu smiled while watching them.

After a long argument they decided to go to the amusement park. 

The next day : 

Myungsoo pov :

I couldn't sleep at all thinking about what are they going to do or what 'am I ' going to do ?!. I am a moron *sighs for the nth time now*. What are we going to do on an amusement park ? what should I wear ? and how to react when I arrive ? a lot of question are on my mind and I need an answer. Who should I ask ?!. ammm I guess that I will go down stairs to drink coffee. I am so depressed.

When I entered I saw my aunt in the living room sitting on the couch while reading a book. I made my coffee and wanted to go back to my room but suddenly a great idea popped in his mind. He walked slowly toward his aunt and sit quietly beside her. He kept thinking of a way how to ask those questions to his aunt.

" myungsoo ? "

" . . . . . "  he didn't reply (actually he didn't even hear her XD )

"myunsoo ?? . . . "

"                              " again he didn't reply cause he was on his own world.

" MYUNGSOO" * with a high note*

He turned to look at her with a surprised expression " ye---ah ?"

She laughed at him : " anii , I just wanted to ask , don't you have a practice today ? "

" no . . . "

" ah " she nodded and looked at him waiting for him to continue.

" we are going to the amusement park " *sighs*. His aunt claps her hand from happiness " that's great " but she stopped when she hear his sigh. " why are you like that ? , aren't you excited ? "

" anii , I am excited but it's . . . . . "

" but ???!!! "

He was in a war from the inside. A side telling him to tell her and a part is telling him to be quite!. He didn't know what should he do ?. should he say it or should he just shut up. He didn't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter