The amusement park part 2

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry it's not editted , when i wake up i will edit it. if there is any mistakes please point it

out , thank you :) follow me on twitter : @_crazy_96

------------------------------------------------------

When myungsoo felt that he was loosing the warm feeling he looked up at sungyeol who was looking at him too. Sungyeol took his hand

WH : " come on love birds "

And they followed the others

Dongwoo who was amazed of what was around him started making weird voices that people may thought that it is weird , and infinite knew that it was from his excitement.

DW : " woow , there are a lot of games "

SY : " so which game will be the first ? "

Dongwoo started to run everywhere pointing at every game that his eyes can spot : " that … no no . . that one . . . that one looks interesting . . . wait no this one ". hoya chuckled at his boyfriend cuteness and ran after him to calm him down.

HY : " yah . . dinosaur come here "

DW : " kyaaaa no "

HY : " yaaaah , everyone is staring at you. Come back "

DW : "let them ,I don't want to come to you? "

HY : " OH – so you don't need me anymore , okay , hey guys I will go back home " he started to walk away to the exit. Dongwoo stared at his back and froze on his place.

DW : " you are not leaving me ? "

HY : " oh really ?! watch me " he continued to walk to the exit and dongwoo ran after him. He hugged him from the back: " I won't let you go " hoya smirked : " got ya "while holding dongwoo tightly before he escapes. " what ?!! , aaaaahh you tricked me !! "

HY : " I just did " *smirking* dongwoo pouted and hoya kissed him. He reserved a hit on the arm from his boyfriend: " you can't do that ! I am mad at you ! " " oh really " " . . . . "  " just like how I thought" and he continued to hug his boyfriend.

On the other hand the rest of infinite members who stood on the background watching those lovey-dovey couple hugging and kissing. Woohyun was the first one who spoke : " ummm . . . . . so do we know those two ?!! "

All of them together : " absolutely NO "

SG : " lets go away " they all agreed and walked as far as they can from the two STRAINGERS XD.

SY : " so where should we go ? "

SJ : " let's start with the haunted house " when he finished that sentence a high scream was heard. " NOOO , NOOO , NOOOOOOO " they all turned around and saw dongwoo behind them.

DW : " you can't do this to me " sungjong rolled his eyes. " do you want to kill me ? ! " sunggyu smiled to his friend : " of course no dongwoo , we all came here to have fun, we will play all the games together "

Dongwoo looked at his hyung : " but I hate those kind of games " he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at who it belonged surprisingly it was myungsoo's hand when dongwoo looked at him he spoke : " don't worry we will be with you together" and smiled. Dongwoo returned the warm smile. Hoya who wrapped his arms around his boyfriend waist spoke : " if you don't want it's okay me and you will wait for them then we will play other games" dongwoo who was in a deep thought nodded his head : " we will wait for you right here " myungsoo removed his hand from dongwoo's shoulder and smiled.

SG : " are you sure ? "

Dongwoo took his boyfriend hand : " 100% go have fun and I will have my own listening to your screams , let's go hoya " and they walked away. The rest of them went to enter the haunted house. They all gathered in front of the haunted house and without a hesitation sungjong went in.

sunggyu : " yaah wait . . "  but he was late sungjong already went in. " is he crazy ?! "

WH : " maybe . . "

MS : " no , he isn't scared easily ! "

SG : " so should we go in ? " woohyun grabbed sunggyu hand and went in while sunggyu screaming at him but woohyun was being  . . . well . . . woohyun not ever listening to a hamster.

That leaves sungyeol and myungsoo who stayed silent for a while before sungyeol bursting out laughing and myungsoo looking at him weirdly : " sorry but those two are just funny "

O-o

Sy : " should we go in ? "

Myungsoo nodded and sungyeol noticed that his hands were shivering / is he scared ?!/. they walked inside and everything was dark. Of course what did they expected a haunted house will be! When they walked a few steps something walked under them and myungsoo screamed and clenched to sungyeol arm.

Sungyeol pov :

I saw that he was shivering was he scared ? maybe !. when we entered the haunted house I couldn't see anything it was dark. I won't say that I hate haunted houses or get scared no. I love them but seeing that small body beside me shivering more makes me want embrace him and get him out of here. But I didn't we walked a few steps until suddenly he screamed and I felt him hugging my arms. I smiled. If you don't love this game why did you enter? Plus you were encouraging dongwoo too.

I watched him until he opened his eyes slowly and checked around us and finally let out a breath of relief that he didn't even that he was holding in !. he widened his black beautiful eyes as soon as he noticed that he was clinging to me he let go and stepped away. I fought the argue to laugh out loud at his cuteness and stayed silent. He lowered his head and I chuckled silently " there . . . w—as . . so---".

" pardon ?! " I asked

" something walked under us " and of course I didn't mess that pink color that started to form on his cheeks.

" I know " I lied I didn't feel anything under us. I moved closer to him and still he didn't rise his head. I took his hand in mine and now he looked at me. " I am scared too so lets stay like this ". I can see his confusion and he didn't reply so I took it as a yes and continued walking.

Myungsoo pov :

I was scared , yes scared I don't like ghosts and anything near it. Why the hell did I come today. If I didn't come I would be sleeping peacefully on my bed without any worries. But today was different I came with them and now I am infront of the haunted house fighting with my fears and betraying myself by entering this place. Unfortunately I did enter and I am regretting it a lot. Why ?! well :

One : me shivering and not want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter