^_^

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello everyone . . it's me again  :P

I wanted to tell you that ( I AM SORRY ). I know that I am disapointing you all because I am not updatting regularly. even though that there were days in the past when I used to update daily believe me *sighs*.

my exams are going to be this tuesday which means after two days. the first subject will be math *sighs*. why the hell did I choose to enter the science section !!!! 

I am so scared of the physics exam and how will it come. is it going to be easy or not +_+". it's not that I hate physics not at all. it's just that physics IS NOT MY STYLE XD (did I reminde you of any one !!)

anyway, sorry for talking so much , when i will end my exams i will try to update. wish me luck and that I will get high marks as I wish too. I am exhausted but I will stay strong just like my yeol -don't you dare to make him yours*glare*- (this was myung who enterupted me *rude*)

anyway, what was I saying ah yes I will be strong because of myungie too -he is mine I fall for him before you even do, stay away from him- ( now that was sungyeol)

I am sorry you two I will make more progress between the two of you on the next few chapters even the woogyu. by the way didn't anyone guess what's about wooggyu?, or what myungsoo's past may be ?. I am going to reveal his past at one of the next three chapters.

stay tuned to it . and don't forget me while I am gone. I never forget my awesom subscribers and my lovely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter