Think wisely

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning :

Myungsoo and sungjong were eating their breakfast with their mom. When they were done sungjong said his goodbye but myungsoo corrected it by saying "see you later auntie". She smiled to them and waved. Then they leaved the house.

On the way :

SJ : " hyung . . . "

MS : " hmmm "

SJ : " do you think that it will be easy to find good vocals ? "

MS : " NO " sungjong turned to look at him " it won't be easy but I believe that we will find them "

SJ was surprised for a second because those word would never come out from a person like myungsoo ! it was shocking to know that myungsoo believed that they will success ! /that yeol is doing a great job /.

When they reached the practice room the other three were dancing and they just join them. It's amazing how they moved all together as if it was a one person who is dancing , how they reached a level of understanding eachother signs or eyes , how they practice this hard to achieve a thing that they all wish to become true , that one dream that they all shared is just a MIRACLE !

When they took a break myungsoo was drinking his water and suddenly a pair of were wrapped around his waist he widened his eyes in surprise but then he relaxed when he heard the person saying : " welcome back . . . *breath* " myungsoo smiled and tried to face him but sungyeol stopped him when he burred his face on myungsoo's neck. Myungsoo felt . . . weird because he can feel sungyeol's breaths on his neck and that somehow turned him on. He snapped out of his thoughts when sungyeol spoke : " I miss you . . . " myungsoo was silent he didn't know how should he replay ! or what should he say ! everytime when sungyeol is around him he felt happy not just hapyy it was a joy for him cause he knew that wherever he go or whatever he does there are still a pair of eyes watching him and somehow he felt as if sungyeol was his bodyguard. He knew that this may sound ridicules because he met sungyeol a few weeks ago and now he trust him. Myungsoo promised himself not to trust anyone again but it seems that he will break it. especially after that song that sungyeol sang it to him " I'LL FIGHT " he knew that sungyeol is different and he should give it a try. of course he won't tell sungyeol that he already trust him and he is a friend to myungsoo now. Those mixed feelings that he have around sungyeol are the same as the feelings that he had in the past and that scares him. myungsoo is afraid that the past will repeat himself and he is not ready to live at hell twice.

Myungsoo handed sungyeol the bottle and sungyeol accept it gratefully. When sungyeol arms left myungsoo's waist he felt sad ! it was as if he wanted that touch to last longer. He came to reality when dongwoo spoke : " hey guys , I spoke to my friend about our band and he said that he will see about it "

HY : " that's great baby please stay in contact with him " dongwoo nodded

SJ : " what about you sungyeol-hyung ? "

SY : " well , I didn't speak to him yet ! cause I know that it will be hard to convince him "

HY : " is there any hope ? "

SY : " I guess there is I must talk with him first , and I must see him in person "

SJ : " it won't be hard on you hyung , you can convince anyone to chase their dreams , so just play your tricks on him "

SY *laughed* : " yah , is that a complement ? "

SJ *answered    quickly * : " may be ! "

SY : " aaassshhhh , arraso I will do what I can do "

Hoya , dongwoo , sungjong and myunsoo / you say that you will do what you can do and that means you will do whatever it takes to do it :) /

DW cheered : " fighting "

HY : " why don't you go now ? it's still 7 PM"

SY: " huh !! "

HY : " go and talk with him now "

SJ : " yeah hyung go to him , didn't you say that he works on a coffee shop ? " sungyeol nodded " then go and speak with him "

SY : " his shift will end after 15 minutes I guess "

DW : " what are you waiting for ?!! "

SY : " what about the practice ? "

HY : " we won't practice more , we will leave , and the rest is for you "

SJ : " let myungsoo accompany you "

Myungsoo widened his eyes ! /wha---t ?!!!/

SY : " great idea " he took myungsoo's bag and grabbed his hand " see you tomorrow hyungs and you stupid dongsaeng ;P " they all waved to him while smiling. When he left the room they all burst out laughing sungjong said : " did you see myungsoo-hyung face ?!! hhhhhh ". they all nodded and continued laughing. When they were done they all grabbed their stuff and said their goodbys while hopping that sungyeol will succeed.

On the other hand , myungsoo was still shocked of what just happened when sungyeol stopped myungsoo bumped into him and fall down. Sungyeol laughed so hard and offered his hand. Myungsoo who is mad that sungyeol laughed at him slapped his hand away and got up by himself. Sungyeol spoke : " mad ? ". myungsoo gave him a dead glarethat may kill anyone except for a creature called sungyeol of course :P. sungyeol laughed harder and continued his walking. Myungsoo followed him in silence. Sungyeol stopped again and this time myungsoo noticed so he stopped too. Sungyeol turned to him and now they are looking into each other's eyes. Both of them loves those eye contacts between them somehow they do understand each other and that’s what made those moments memorable for them. It was the small secret that they shared. Sungyeol stepped closer to myungsoo and his heart started to race again / you stupid heart slow down !/. he came closer again and now they are face to face. Sungyeol was the first one to speak : " biani ". even thought that myungsoo didn't reply to him but he seems to get it. he took myungsoo's hand and they headed to the café. Myungsoo on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter