The feeling of being free

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His aunt was on the other side of the door hearing his steps and the music. She smiled to herself : " it's a start "

Sungjong who came late that night heard the music and his aunt told him what she saw and what happened. His reaction wasn't different from his mom's reaction but he was happy that myungsoo started to change. Both of them went to sleep with the music filling the house and the sound of myungsoo's steps and breaths.

In the next morning :

Sungjong was eating his breakfast : " he didn't wake up ?!! "

" ani "

" should I wake him ? "

" no , leave him to take a rest today , he slept late yesterday , he must be tired "

Sungjong smiled : " ok " then he was about to leave : " see you later mom "

" wait son ! "

He stopped  : " yes "

" about myungsoo , try to convince him to join your group "

Sungjong smiled : " I will " then he left the house. On the way he was thinking : / I must convince him but how ! I think that I  need my hyungs help especially sungyeol-ah /. When he entered the practice room he was shocked! . half of the room was lovely and warm *where the yadong were kissing but they stopped when he entered :$* while the other half was . . . . umm how to say it ?!! . . . DARK ! there was a person sitting on the corner while hugging his knees and with teary eyes he said : " he didn't come today too T_T " *he is sungyeol* / what the hell !!! ah just let me remember how on earth am I still with those idiots. How come that I didn't DIE OR KILL MY SELLF !!. how come that they were the hyungs !!! anyway sungjong back to what you wanted to do / : " hyungs . . . I need your help ". they all looked at me waiting for what I was going to say next : " especially you sugyeol hyung " now they all turned serious we sat on the ground and when sungjong found that all of them were paying attention he started to speak : " . . . . . . . "

At sungjong house ( myugsoo's pov ) :

I opened my eyes slowly I stared at the roof maybe for hours until I finally decided to get up but when I tried to move It was so painful ! my body hurts me like hell / oh my god !! why does it hurt when I move !. is it because of what I did yesterday ?! /

*Flash back*   

I felt the desire to move with this song I wanted to dance when I closed my eyes I saw hoya's moves. As if he was in front of me dancing. And when I got up and came in front of the mirrors I don't know how but I saw sungyeol smiling for me : " do it , move as much as you want " and then he gave me a fighting sign suddenly he disappeared. I looked again on the mirrors and this time it was my reflection. I smiled and then I started to move along with the song.

*End of the flash back* 

 I smiled to myself / why was he the one I saw in the mirror and how ?! /. Wow that feeling that I felt yesterday was amazing ! I felt as if I was flying , as if I can throw the whole world behind me , as if I was back to the past where I used to dream , listen , sing , and dance , I felt as if I was free again !. I heard his voice in my ears again { LIFE will bring you pain all by itself. But your responsibility is to create joy :) }. I smiled to myself / I am thinking of him again GOD /.

I got up hardly then I headed to the bathroom to take a shower * and I really needed it this time because simply I was stinky !*. when I was done I went down stairs. I know that now it's 10 but what to do , it's ,me on the end. I saw that my aunt was sitting on the living room and I entered the kitchen to make coffee for me. Then I went to sit beside here on the couch. She looked at me : " tired ? ". I nodded in response and she laughed. We kept watching tv  and chatting a little about some things. I kept sneezing and I didn't know why ?!!. my aunt asked : " are you sick ? "

" no I am fine " / who is talking about me ! /

End of myungsoo pov.  

Back to the practice room (sungjong pov ) :

  SJ : " hyungs . . . I need your help  espe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter