Your eyes

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello to everyone who will read this chapter or to those who will skip my introduction :( . these is the first chapter of this fic I hope you will enjoy reading it and thank you for your time .

I want to mention something before you start reading :

* FIRST : Thanks to my first friend here {nhung6501} . please check her story :P http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/613748/memory-drama-lovetriangle-mystery-romance-exo-kai-tao

* SEOND : A huge thank to my first subsicriber { jo4331} *ILOVEU*

GO ahead and read this chapter and please comment and subscribe ^^

_____________________________________________________________

Myungsoo pov :

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed until I heard a knock on the door . I am a heavy sleeper or I used to be . Anyway I opened my eyes slowly and stayed like that for 30 min or even more I don't know !

When I decided finally to get up . I headed to the bathroom to wash up and take a shower . When I was done I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and find my aunt and her daughter I mean son songjong waiting for me . When I sat down on my chair they started to talk how the practice and the work while I was listening but didn't make it obvious . My cousin went to practice , he is a part of a small band that dreams of being famous one day ,  and my aunt went to here work .

Here am I alone * again*I didn't do anything as usual just sitting on the coach watching tv or re-reading my diaries until my aunt came home.

She started making dinner and I came to help her . She smiled to me and we started cooking , then she started to talk to me : " what did you do ? "

" Nothing ! "

  " Ah " . After a while she said : " why don't you think about going with songjong ? You have a good voice and face "

" I don't know "

" Come on you should move on myungsoo , you can't stay like that forever ! "

I stoped from whatever was I doing and I knew that she is looking at me . After getting out of my own world I looked at her and finally spoke : " I will think about it aunti "

Then we continued cooking .

When we were done I went to my room to open my diaries and re-read it with a tear that fall down from my eyes ,  what would crying do now  KIM MYUNGSOO . Wake up and forget this damn person who destroyed your past and future !

I heared the front door shut and songjong started to  scream " I am home " . I wiped away my tears knowing that in any second he will enter my room and here he is in front of me smiling widely . And we started our daily conversation :

Sungjong : " hey hyung ! How was your day ? " 

Me : " aren't you bored of asking the same question and me replying the same answer every day !!! " 

Sungjong : " no ;D , so answer me :) 

Me : " nothing watching tv , sleeping , em ......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter