See you !

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi again :) . I want to thank my 7 subscribers ^^ thanks for supporting me♡♡♡♡

back to the chapter , here is the second one. enjoy reading it ♡

_______________________________________________

Both of them were back to reality when a voice called them.

" you two . . . ! sungyeol ! "

The man on the top (which is sungyeol ) looked at the person who spoke and he was no other than his hyung hoya then he realized that he was on an awkward position !

He got up from myungsoo who was still shocked of what just happened!. He wanted to help myungsoo getting up but when he offered his help myungsoo ignored it and he got up by himself. He wasn't mad even though that he hit the ground hard. When he eyed the other he found that he is taller than and without joking he is really tall. Then hoya spoke: " yaaah , sungyeol where the hell were you going !! "

"nothing , I was going to look for that stupid girl maknae "

"and how on earth were you going to find him "

" . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't know "

He received a hit on his head and more hitting from the older. He was complaining and FAKING tears ! . it continued like that until sungjong spoke : " ano  . . . hyungs :) before even completing his sentence he received a hug from a man who looked like a dinosaur ! " where have you ben you stupid maknae ! we were worried "

Sungjong replied : " sorry hyung but I didn't wake up early bian " . Then he looked to the other hyungs hoya signed as always and sungyeol was giving him a deadly glare. Sungjong smiled warmly to them hoya returned it while sungyeol wasn't affected at all !

Myungsoo was standing there as if he was left out and that made him sad even though that he got used to it. Songjong hold his hand and bring him in front of his hyungs and said : " this is my cousin kim myungsoo. He came today to accompany me ". myungsoo looked between sungjong and his hyungs then he tried to put the best smile that he can then he lowered his face just a little. The dinosaur smiled and introduced himself : " hi I am dongwoo , nice to meet you myungsoo ". The one who is called hoya " hey I am hoya ". Then the taller finally spoke : " hi ( while waving his hand and moving it a lot ! why is he so excited for ! ) I am sungyeol , I hope we will be good friends =) "

Myungsoo pov :

What on earth with that guy ! is he crazy or what! Why is he so excited for ?! and what the whole thing about {good friends} is !!! who even said that I want to be a friend with him!!. And what about this stupid smile that he always put doesn't his muscles and nerves get tired of it!!

Wait . . . A friend . . . I didn't hear this word for a long time now and who is the frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter