It's the time

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went on and the friends played all the games together. Each one of them enjoyed his time a lot. They were sitting on a chair chatting together. Suddenly sungjong phone rang and and he answered : " umma . . . but . . . ummm . . . ok I will , see you .. I love you too , bye "

Everyone looked at him questionly waiting for him to say something. He looked at them and signed why does his mother likes to torture him so much : " umma invites you all for dinner " and looking at their respond he just rubbed his neck and signed.

"woooohoooooo. Dinner is free "

" I love your mom so much "

Myungsoo smiled at their reactions. They walked each couple together. The yadong were joking around and sungyeol joined them. Woogyu were walking silently which seemed weird ! why don't they fight. Myungsoo was walking beside sungjong.

SJ : " did you have fun " myungsoo nodded. " great umma will be happy ". myungsoo smiled : " why did auntie invited them so suddenly ? ". sungjong remembered what his mom told him before they leave the house ' I really want to see that sungyeol and I hope that they may get closer. It seems that myungsoo will open up soon to him '. " I don't know ". with that they continued walking silently. When they reached the house sungjong was the first one to enter. Sunggyu looked at the others : " BEHAVE " that was enough to put the devils inside of their cages. Finally they entered the house.

Sungjong's mom : " wooh, welcome come in "

DW : " hi auntie ". hoya smacked him on his head : " yah don't greet her like that !!! say ( good evening auntie ) or something like that ". dongwoo lowered his head in shame : " sorry ". the aunt laughed at them : " wah so cute, make it as your home ". 

sungyeol giggled at the yadong couple. When he saw that it was his turn to introduce himself he bowed to her : " annyogaseyo I am sungyeol, nice to meet you antie ". " oh so you are sungyeol ". he looked at her confused. She laughed : " oh don't mind me. Nice to meet you too ". myungsoo looked at his aunt : " I am back auntie ". she smiled and hugged him : " welcome back ". sungyeol smiled while looking at the warm scene then he dragged myungsoo with him to where sungjong , dongwoo , and hoya were. Sunggyu signed and bowed to her : " I am sorry about their behavior ". 

" it's all right I love crazy people and thank you for take caring of sungjongie ". 

" no need to thank us ". she invited them in and went to the kitchen to set the table. Sungjong went to help his mother while sunggyu continued scolding the members for their behaviors. Sungjon's mom was smiling widely while listening to them. Finally , she can hear the laughter filling this house again : " kids , dinner is ready ". and in a few seconds all of them were in the kitchen and they were fighting for who sits beside who. Sunggyu screamed : " KIDS !! BEHAVE ". and they were all seated on their places. Well of course no one wants to see an angry hamster right ? let me just say it's just HELL *smirk*.

 Dongwoo facing hoya. Myungsoo facing sungyeol. Woohyun facing sunggyu. And the aunt couldn’t help but to giggle at their cute reactions. They all sat down enjoying the food and chatting together. Of course without forgetting to tease sungjong and this time his mom was with them wich means s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter