The Past Part 1

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo was looking down. He doesn't know what should he start with? Or from where? How can he tell what he went through to sungyeol?

Myungsoo looked up meeting sungyeol's eyes. His heart skipped a beat. All the nervouse he felt shattered as soon as he saw sungyeol's warm gaze. He took a deep breath and finally opened his mouth : " It all started when I went to America with my mom and fell in love with a boy ".

Sungyeol's eyes widened. ' was myungsoo in love with someone? Was he the reason to turn myungsoo to this cold quite man? Is he still in love with him?'. He wanted to ask those questions so badly but stopped himself. He need to listen to what myungsoo had.

Flash Back :

It has been a week since myungsoo and his mom reached America. They finally settled down. He was going to start his school tomorrow and everything was perfect for them.

It was 5 pm and myungsoo's mom wanted to stop her son from killing himself. He has been dancing nonstop for five hours now and damn he was annoying.

" MYUNGSOO " she screamed.

No reply.

" MYUNG " she called again.

No reply.

" KIM MYUNGSOO if you didn't move your and come here right now I will take your mp3 and speakers and break them " she threatened him.

There was a moment of silence, She didn't hear a sound not even the sound of the dance steps. Soon, she saw her son walking to her.

" You won't do it " myungsoo said his face is showing how panicked he was.

" try me " she smirked when she saw her son pouting.

" what do you want from me umma ? " he asked. He was pissed. Why his mom loves to interrupt his practice!! Especially when he reaches the song he loves!!

" oh take this list and buy those ingredients for me. If you want to eat dinner tonight " She said.

" I don't want to eat dinner " myungsoo answered immediately as he walked out of the kitchen.

His mother walked of the kitchen too and walked past him : " say bye to your speakers then ".

" UMMA!! " myungsoo Screamed desperately. When he saw that his mother didn't even stop to look at him he sighed defeated. " Fine". He took the list and walked out of the house not forgetting to take his mp3 too.

His mom giggled ' he will never grow up'.

* * * * *

Myungsoo was walking to the convenience store while listening to his favorite song. He was singing along with the song while buying the things his mom wanted. From them he can figure what his mom wanted to make for dinner and he sighed. This woman will never change she is still trying to make him love eating vegetables. And he was sure he won't. He decided that he really needs to talk with his mom about this matter. She needs to give up. But he knows her well, she won't until she make him eat the whole meal.

Myungsoo was walking back home still listening to the music. He was trying to choose a song from his mp3 without noticing where he was going. He dumped into someone and they both fell down. Myungsoo apologized immediately also did the other boy.

" I am sorry I wasn't looking where was I going " myungsoo apologized and helped the boy up. The boy smiled to him. That's when myungsoo noticed what the boy was holding, A mic and speakers. He looked up to the boy's face and was stunned. The boy was . . . . beautiful.

The boy had big beautiful eyes just like an owl. His perfect heart shaped lips were full and y. He had a white flawless skin. For a moment, myungsoo has mistaken him for a girl. But the boy's clothes gave him a hint.

" Are you Korean? " The beautiful boy asked.

Myungsoo's eyes widened and he  nodded.

" really ? what's your name?" the boy asked this time in korean.

" Kim myungsoo " myungsoo answered still shocked.

" nice to meet you myungsoo, I am Do Kyungsoo " the boy shook myungsoo's hand and smiled to him.

" nice to meet you too kyungsoo shi " Myungsoo smiled too.

" You seem to be a fan of DBSK " kyungsoo said shocking myungsoo : " how did you know? ".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter