I'll fight

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them stayed in the park sharing the same great view of the sky while thinking / It's a new start /.

Myungsoo walked back to his house and sungyeol went on the other way. They were separated but their hearts were connected.

 When myungsoo entered the hose his aunt and sungjong were waiting for him on the living room.

SJ : " oh you are back ! "

MS nodded , he stood there for a couple of minutes , then he got the courage to say what he was thinking of : " ummm . . . I am . . . back "

Sungjong and his mom were shocked and really shocked , and his aunt smiled to him warmly and replied : " welcome home myungsoo "

Myungsoo returned the smile and he went upstairs while wishing a good night for them. Sungjong looked at his mom and she looked back at him. She asked him : " who is he ? "

SJ : " who ?! "

MOM : " the one on your group who is crazy "

SJ : " ah , you mean sungyeol "

MOM : " sungyeol . . . craziness is a good thing at the end "

SJ *smiled* : " it is ^^ "

In the next morning :

Sungjong's mom came to wake up sungjong. She came in front of myungsoo's room and she heard some footsteps / it can't be that myungsoo os awake now ! there are still three hours before they leave ! / she came near to the door and opened it slowly and she saw that myungsoo is practicing in front of the mirrors again and he had headphones on / huh FIGHTING myungsoo /. She went on her way to wake sungjong up.

Their usual routine is the same until they finished their breakfast. When they were about to leave myungsoo tried so hard to say something and he did say it : " see you later auntie ". she smiled to him and ruffeled his hear: " see you later myungsoo ". they walked to the practice room and when they entered the three hyungs were dancing. They didn't notice them. The two putted their bags down and went to practice with them. They danced all together and greeted each other by their eyes , hoya made an eye contact with each one of them and dongwoo did the same , he may be stupid sometimes but at their dance practice he won't, this is the thing that made him special , he is a smiling dinosaur but also serious at times like this. Sungyeol smiled to myungsoo and myungsoo returned it then they made some eye contacts. The two of them were on their own world and the three on the back noticed it and smiled.

When they finished their practice they sat on the floor except sungjong who thought that it will damage his beautiful legs !!! dongwoo started to speak : " I am so bored "

HY : " oh baby , what do you want to do "

DW : " I don't know "

SJ : " what about we go to the kariyoki "

Sungyeol and dongwoo jumped from their places : " great  ---- idea "

HY *answered quickly* : " NO "

SY , DW *pouted* : " WHY "

HY : " just "

Sungyeol and dongwoo kept silent. Until myungsoo decided to pull sungyeol's wrist. Sungyeol looked at him ! and myungsoo signed to him to come closer. then he whispered something for him. Sungyeol widened his eyes then he signed for dongwoo to come near him and he whispered the same thing for him. Dongwoo smiled and then he went to do his job. He came in front of hoya's face he looked on his eyes and within a second their lips were connected. The kiss was gentle at first but then it turned to be passionate and dongwoo was the one who ate hoya's lips. When he backed a little he look at hoya's eyes : " please ". on the other hand hoya was he is not used to this that dongwoo is the one to kiss him ! and he liked it ! he nodded as a sign that it's ok. And now dongwoo jumped on him to give him another kiss.

When sungyeol  saw that hoya said that it's ok he turned to myungsoo and high fived him : " you are genius ". myungsoo smiled to him. Sungjong was watching the whole thing / it can't be !! it is myungsoo's idea !!!!/.

They went to the karioky. When they entered the room dongwoo and sungyeol ordered some drinks. And then they started what dongyeol call " party time ". they played the music and choose different songs. They sang , dance , and played together except for myungsoo of course who sat on a seat and watched them.

They were funny. They danced funny and their singing were hilarious. Sungjong played some girls groups songs a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter