welcome back

I Didn't Realize
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/you are a coward kim myungsoo , you are just a coward /

In the next morning :

Myungsoo woke up early again and stayed at bed as usual. Sungjong entered his room and told him to get up / ah not again /.

As always he went to take a shower he went down stairs , entered the kitchen , ate his breakfast , went outside to the practice , watched them while practicing , hearing sungyeol talking about dreams , taking naps , seeing sungyeol staying behind them in the practice room to practice , saying " see ya " , then sleeping after reading the note book and crying all the night and the next day will be the same.

This whole week went the same until one day when they were having a break on the practice room. Sungyeol was speaking to sungjong : " sungjong-ah dreams are created to be achieved. Humans or we start to dream from the beginning when we were children until now and even the adults have dreams that they want to achieve but they couldn't. Dreaming is something so beautiful. And achieving it will be more beautiful. You must work hard for it and put all your strength on it. I know that it won't be easy and it must be tiring but do what you have to do then you will see the results "

Myungsoo finally spoke and everyone looked at him SHOCKED : " huh dreams , dreams and dreams you are repeating those words every day as a cassette that is stuck and repeats the same thing what are you a recording machine ! don't be stupid sungyeol this world and this life that we are living in is not easy. It's just a jungle that is full of deadly animals that is looking for a prey to feed on. And you with your stupidity will be the perfect prey for them. A person like you will die and won't continue in this life "

Sungyeol : " what did you say ?!!! look you brat. I am a  man who will let the world look at his talent and not his appearance and know about his existence, and those deadly animals that you are speaking about I met them but I am still alive. I don't know why you say that or why are you so sad like that. I don't know what you have gone through but that doesn't give you the right to judge the others or crush other people dreams "

MS : " huh. Here we are back to it a dream ! are you stupid ? "

SY : " I may be " he said it while he was smiling.

MS : " WHY ?! . why are practicing so hard while you know that you may not success !. even if you practice you won't improve your dancing skills. Even if you tried and worked hard even if you spoke all the time about those dreams you will always be on dancing and you may not achieve those dreams "

SY : " just let your mouth shut myungsoo-ah "

MS : " why do you keep chasing those dreams , it doesn't worth ! "

SY : " I said SHUT UP " ( he is shouting right now )

MS ( tears are falling from his eyes ) : " you are just fooling yourself , you didn't see what the life contains and how a human can be without heart. You are always happy and you smile and play around all the time. It's stupid , you always put yourself on the others business just leave them alone. And live your life. I am not like you sungyeol I saw the reality and lived on that jungle ! and I know that you will never understand it  "

SY ( his eyes darkened )  : " I told you to shut up didn't I ?! tell me myungsoo-ah what should I do huh ! this jungle that you lived in I live in it too, it's not only you the one who have problems in his life all of us have them. Now , tell me what to do if the life that I live in is like that and the humans around me are mean and deadly as you say ! do you want me to stay like that and wait as a polite prey until my soul get killed by someone !! do you want me to keep silent and watch what happens around me. Do you want me to cry all the time every day on my bed as if I was an actor on a sad drama just because of that !. hell NO I won't do that. I will live my life just as what I want it to be and how I want to live it. I won't let anyone take the happiness out of my heart or this smile in my face. Do you know what is the stupidest thing to do it is to let those monsters *humans* take your smile away and kill your soul. It's better to have fought and lost than never to have fought at all " 

Myungsoo was shuted up this time when he went to get out of the room sungyeol spoke : " oh and by the way, that life that you are speaking about I understand it very well ".

Myungsoo closed the door and went out  to go back to his home while thinking of what sungyeol have said. He stayed in his bed thinking.

Myungsoo pov :

" those deadly animals that you are speaking about I met them but I am still alive. "

" I don't know why you say that or why are you so sad like that. I don't know what you have gone through but that doesn't give you the right to judge the others or crush other people dreams " { you don't have any idea what have I gone through} *his tears started to fall*

" tell me what to do if the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter