Awkward

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

I know bommie unnie was excited for today’s party and I knew she would wants to stay alone with him crush AND  I also know all my friends are busy , but how did the situation turn around to be me alone with JI.. JI…

“What was your name again?” I asked

He looked surprised, he tried to shake his drink but ended up spilling it “ J-JI YOUNG” he said looking flustered , I wander what’s up with him? But I have to admit he looked really handsome today aish why am I blushing?!

--JIYOUNG POV--

HOW COULD THAT TRAITOR TOP LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HER!! AND SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY TODAY TOO!! HE KNOWS I DON’T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE GIRLS! OH WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM ILL SQUE—

“What was your name again? She asked.

Ahh what should I say? Well obviously my name! But how, ah! I should try spinning my glass like they do in movies! …Yahh it spilled “J-JI YOUNG” I spouted, NoOoO I sounded stupid there goes my cool act T^T but I should probably start a conversation….conversation umm

“So what do you think about marriage? “I spurted AHH STUPID STUPID STUPID QUESTION WERE DID IT COME FROM?! IS MY BRAIN ASLEEPOR SOMETHING?!, WAKE UP DAMN BRAIN!!

--CHAERIN POV--

“So what do you think about marriage” he asked clearly regretting it moments later.

But why was he asking about marriage? He must be feeling really awkward right now.

“Well I think it okay I guess for the future?” ahh how should I reply?! I feel stupid ><

His eyes sparkled “well I think Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!” haha he declared laughing hard –a little too hard- on his on joke.

So he was this kind of person the whole time huh? i thought trying to stifle a giggle

“That’s not even funny you know” I replied cooly regaining my thoughts.

--JI YOUNG POV--

NOT FUNNY?! Is she doubting my sense of humor okay even though that joke wasn’t mine it was TOP’S but still?! Ohh nooo im going to show her ohh yeah she will regret saying that.

“oh yeah well how about this : Q. What do you find in a clean nose?”

“What?” she asked

“A. Fingerprints!” hahah man this is so funny i-i- CAN’T BREATH!!

--CHAERIN POV--

Is he serious? That is one weird joke kinda funny though and he looks cute when he laughs like---AH FORGET IT!

“Are you speaking from experience?” I asked trying to resist the images of him doing it in my brain.

“O.O YAH! I might be lazy but I do not do that!” he snorted looking childish.

“Well nothing’s impossible” I teased looking down to stop the laugh.

“Nothing’s impossible? What do you mean? who says nothing's impossible I’ve been doing nothing for years” he asked.

I swear this person is beyond weird, did he seriously just ask that but he looks genuinely confused I felt like hugging him. O.O I take back what I said, don’t take it to heart!

“Sorry chaerin-sshi I have to go to the bathroom now” he said standing up.

“Sure” I answered. glad I didn’t have to answer his question.

--JI YOUNG POV--

I indeed needed to go to the bathroom-but  to check my reflection though-, I thought I looked weird but no I looked really handsome –as usual- I bet she thinks im really cool now right?

With a chuckle I left the bathroom heading towards our table, but what’s this there are guys talking to her?! ARE THEY PERHAPS *GASP* FLIRTING?!

“oh come-on why can’t you come with me?!” one of the guys whined.

Oh no he DID NOT JUST ASK HER than!! How should I reply?! Ahh !!

“BECAUSE – BECAUSE SHE’S MY GIRLFIREND!!” I spouted not realizing it until after I said it and judging by the shocked expressions spreading throughout the table I’m guessing they weren’t expecting it.