You And Me

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

“Top hyung , bom noona do you understand the plan? Or should I repeat it again? And can you two please focus right now! Stuffing your mouths won’t help you focus!!” I yelled as I sat with bom and top in the school’s café.

“aish , jiyoung we got it, we can concentrate ya know? And beside you repeating it so much , believe me it’s imprinted into my brain” sighed top standing up.

“yah jiyoung ah , and here I thought you would call us to perhaps congratulate us on being a couple or apologies for what you did that day , but nooo you did more orders on us” said bom rolling her eyes. Clearly because I hadn’t ordered anything she liked.

“Don’t worry jiyoung , well leave now “ said top calming bom down “okay? Just don’t act fishy , I bet well be done in 30” pouted top.

“30 ? chaerin’s small make that 10” corrected bom, who now started to drag top outside the café. Leaving me alone.

Seeing them gone I laughed Yes finally plan b just officially started working. The perfect ways to spend some time with chaerin ah .And believe me mr. taeyang this time I’m way ahead of you. I giggled as I headed towards the school bus, preparing myself for what was going to happen.

“DELIVERY!!” yelled top after literally 15 minutes as he flung chaerin on the bus and slammed the door behind him. Causing the bus to Immediately start moving and in high speed to. Great everything was moving in the direction I wanted.

“What is going on here?!” yelled chaerin as I tried to untie the clearly well knotted rope on her wrists. Good job top .

“I don’t know!” I faked heaving “bom noona told me to come here , and next thing I know im trapped and you get flunged in!” by now I’m having a really hard time keeping a straight face.

“aish I swear that bom , when I get my hands on her! Still wants to match make me it seems” she sighed and looked away. Even though I knew it was probably a normal reaction, it somehow felt like a stab to me. Seeing her unwillingness suddenly made me unenthusiastic about my plan. I quietly sat back down.

-CHAERIN POV-

“aish I swear that bom , when I get my hands on her! Still wants to matchmake me it seems” I turned away , hoping he hadn’t seen my cheeks get red. Bom know’s ive been tryin to avoid this guy ever since the spa. If he’s even close to me my whole body changes. It no longer becomes mine. But I guess , since im forced here anyway , talking wont harm ?

“so anyway” I said turning back at him “do you know were were going?”

“no” he sighed looking straight at me “let me ask the driver” he stood up and slowly walked towards the driver.

“YAH !! DAESUNG – AH !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” wailed jiyoung clearly recognizing the driver.

-JIYOUNG POV-

“DAESUNG YOU CAN’T DRIVE REMEMBER? YOU NEARLY KILLED ME THE LAST TIME YOU DID!!” I yelled flopping to the seat next to him. Oh god! Why did I have to let top organize this? Oh god oh god.

“yah hyung don’t worry” whined daesung “ nothing’s gonna happen I swear”

“what happened ?” asked chaerin now beside us “can you really not drive oppa?” she said turning towards daesung.

“yah! You” he screamed turning back to look at her “ya little mut! Of course I cn drive! Even though I don’t have a license yet , going to get it soon any—“

And like that, daesung who wasn’t paying attention rammed the car straight through a bridge. The velocity and surprise of the hit was enormous. It caused me and chaerin (no seatbelts) to dive right through the front glass and roll over a cliff. What happened to daesung, that I don’t know.

“Ahhh” whimpered chaerin, who was  now ontop of me after tumbling the cliff. Slowly she stood up.

“jiyoung?” she looked at me “are you okay?” I was the first to shatter the front window, so my face and chest was probably stabbed a million times, I couldn’t feel my body and I could faintly see chaerin.

“yeah imm o—okay” I stammered “how bout you? I he—ard g g irll s ar---e m more sensitive?” I said smiling.

-Chaerin POV-

“yeah imm o—okay” he stammered “how bout you? I he—ard g g irll s ar---e m more sensitive?” he smiled.

Ah seriously is it time to be joking! He’s in a terrible state! Even though I’m bruised and cut …him , somehow it hurts more to see him this way. A electric current flew through my heart. This wont do , I gotta get him somewhere safe.

Looking around it seemed like we were in a forest? The only good thing was that there was a cave straight ahead. Slowly and carefully I dragged jiyoung over to the cave , and started removing all the glass shards.

“I think im quite happy were here” he whispered “it made you started taking care of me “ he chuckled as the last of his shards was removed.

I looked back at him “still got your sense of humor jiyoung ah “ I said “now go to sleep , well find a solution to this tomorrow”

“oppa” he whispered.

“what?” I replied

“call me oppa not jiyoung” he said smiling back at me.

“b-but we haven’t been together that long and-“ I stammered being cut off.

“call me oppa or I wont sleep, ill just keep staring at you, like this ” he said widening his eyes.

I laughed, ah seriously what am I going to do about him.

 “okay OPPA now go to sleep un?” I ushered covering him with my coat.

“un , remember don’t stay up to late honey~~” he shouted closing his eyes.

-JIYOUNG POV-

This incident might actually be the happiest days of my life  I thought as my hearts beating hadn’t calmed down after being called oppa. That girl is something special. Something I need. And with thoughts of her I fell asleep.

(tryin' to make the character development fatser~~ specially between gd & cl ! so what better way then to get abondend right? xD also im trying not to make this story drag to long, ill probably willing to end it soon -.- hope you enjoyed :D)