What Did You Say

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

“ DUDE!” came a voice swiftly hiding behind the rock in front of us.  The sudden expression caused us to shot right up.

“It seems like you two weren’t even worried about rescuing huh?” said person number one.

“I know right! Never knew he had it in him, and over here two!” sighed person number two.

“This is the first time I see this” mumbled person number three.

“Yah who are you?!” screamed jiyoung leaping up after, he successfully? Closed all my buttons.

“The nerve of this kid, we come looking for him and he doesn’t recognize our voices” sighed a deep voice, a voice now ringing a huge bell in jiyoung’s head.

“TOP?!” he screeched his cheeks clearly getting red.

 “Not only” chuckled top “we got BOM and Daesung here too”

“OMG!” I exclaimed quickly tying my hair and straightening my clothes as thoughts of my best friend seeing this haunted my mind.

“Yah chaerin-ah , you do it before me and in the middle of a national park to!” she sarcastically whined now stepping in front of us.

“p-p-p-ark?!” I yelled jumping in front of the rock they were hiding behind.

“Duh “ groaned top “this is the national FAMILY park, if you guys walked like 2 meters you would’ve found the highway”

And he was correct as I walked a few feet the highway was clearly present, big and taunting making fun of us. Can someone feel please kill me now how more stupid can a person feel. Ill now let myself stand here to soak in all the dumb thoughts of survival I had.

“wah! I never knew that” mumbled jiyoung trying to sound composed, obviously freaking out.

“Whatever LOVEBIRDS let’s just get your asses back home, I’m getting hungry “Bom murmured heading towards a large bus in front of us.

“Yeah me two “agreed top closely following her.

I looked back at jiyoung who was now glaring at Daesung. “i-leave too” Daesung whispered running violently towards “the alien “ couple.

Jiyoung glimpsed back at me.

”Well at least we’ll never forget the first time we did it?” he added,

I giggled, the things I do around him are unbelievable. I smilingly headed towards the truck while jiyoung came beside me and swooped my hands “Now you’re never allowed to let go “ he said  tauntingly “you know now I don’t regret getting us purposely deeper into the forest, nearer to the highway, it seemed like my plan succeeded after all” he said winking.

“You what?!” I yelled my eyes and mouth clearly a wide O sounding completely appalled.

“Ah did I say something?” he cheekily added acting dumb while skipping towards the truck, dragging me behind him.

Sigh. This person, aigoo, what will I do with him? I thought smiling.

(I already finished this chapter when I wrote the previous one,hope this explains why it's so short. so I thought Id just throw it now, cause ya know school’s starting T^T anyway still more chapters to come, I gotta clean the situation up a little o.O hope you enjoyed :D)