We Finally Meet

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

-JIYOUNG POV-

“Top hyung, I’m really into makeovers, fashion and people staring at us, but was it really necessary for you to dye your hair mint green and to add extensions on my hair?” I asked confused at top’s strange hair ideas.

But he wasn’t answering , so I did what anyone would do “TOP!! HYUNG” still no reply . Jeez the dude is right in front of me , why was he not answering?? Don’t tell me he’s ignoring me ?! why that little-…However someone suddenly appeared infront of us, wait don’t tell me that’s?!!

-TOP POV-

I wonder when she’s gonna come. I contemplated trying so badly to not let my instability and nervousness get the better of me. I mean I did a good job talking to her on the phone yesterday, and she said she’d follow my plan , but still….she might not come…I wonder what she’ll think of my hair ? I wonder if she’ll get dressed up for me?? Wait what if she doesn’t like shy boys!! I thought as I quickly started panicking . AND WHAT IF—wait why is Jiyoung staring at me? -.- so distracting . But something more distracting appeared and as it got closer I automatically stood up , my eyes wide open.

-CHEARIN POV-

“Okay bom , I understand, your excited, so your dragging me somewere, but don’t you think you can lighten up your grip a little , I cant feel my pulse anymore?” I whined as bom violently dragged me through the spa heading somewere. But I wasn’t expecting a answer anyway. She hadn’t replied to my questions since we left home, and by every step forward her hand was trembling more. I mean this is serious , she didn’t eat anything all day. Unbelievable . I moaned slightly bending and turning my head towards my feet , until bom stopped suddenly. Questioningly I raised my head and as I did I thing I sorta freaked out.

-Jiyoung pov-

It’s her! Omg! Wait she’s wearing makeup? And a dress ? she looks…cute , wait why am I staring? I squealed as I turned the other side, trying to cool down , I patted my face and stood up slowly, by now top had already started introducing himself to his crush and and , oh nevermind. Slowly I turned back and started walking toward’s them. How did I not notice how beautiful she looked before? As each step I took closer she became more and more desirable, oh god , I’m completely in love aren’t I ? I giggled at the thought and for the first time started seriously walking towards her blushing face.

-Chearin pov-

OMG! It’s him! I quickly shut my eyes and hid behind bom , I know she told us to meet up but not now! And wearing this! What if I don’t look good? Wait why am I even thinking that ? and why am I hiding? I slowly opened my eyes and peaked behind bom. Her crush was talking to her while she played her most cool attitude . My eyes drifting towards the other guy, who now stood up after turning around and started walking towards us. But his expression wasn’t the same person I saw at the dance or the bush , his eyes seemed so focus on something. Me . and that was the expression that I think sealed everything for me.

-Author Pov-

“So uh how are you doing?” chearin asked trying to sound controlled and not overwhelmed by her sudden realization.

“Good thank you , how bout you?” jiyoung asked smiling as kindly and purely as a child would, sending a set of chills through chearin. Jiyoung was somehow serious with her, he wondered why when he’s never had to put his real self out in front of anyone, specially a person he only met once. She was special , and he wanted to know more about her, to see if she could be the person he could reveal ….his …unknown true self to.

“uh good “ she stuttered avoiding his searching eyes “your hairstyle is uh good” she complemented him, trying so hard not to sound dum

“thank you, you look very beautiful to “ he replied, softly chuckling at her red cheeks which now were completely filling his attention.

-CHEARIN POV-

I cant take this anymore, I have to clear my head, I gotta get away from here, so I quickly shut my eyes spiraled away from my seat and apologized to the guys who I realized now had captured my heart. Hurriedly I ran back to my spa room , trying not to get distracted by the shouts behind me. I gotta get back to my home. Why am I so confused now? And why am I thinking about his smile now? T^T ah anime romance I never thought we’d meet someday. I reached my floor and flung myself on my bed softly squeezing my bear. Thoughts of today occupying my mind.

-Jiyoung POV-

She looks so shy ^^ I like it, I never knew a girl with so much charisma could look this shy and vulnerable, she somehow has it all. Now a plan to get closer to her without freaking her out. Wait why is she standing up?!

“hey !! were are you going!!” I asked alarmed by her sudden spiraling away from me.

“sorry!” she screamed back now running away.

“wait” I yelled getting away from my seat and running after her, only of course to trip over the goddamn boots with wings that top gave me. now I cant even see her anymore, and damn she can run o.O this will be hard when we get married –hum- I thought slowly waking up and dusting myself. With a slight glance back I headed back to my apartment thoughts of her and why she left conquering everything.

(note : weird twist ahead, and the new hairstyles are their's from alive. i have no idea were im headed, should i add more romance or comedy o.O? anyway i hope you enjoyed it :D)