A new feeling

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

*sigh* Bom just discovered her crush is staying at a resort for the summer and this can mean only one thing.

“WERE GOING TO A RESORT!!” she excitedly announced jumping yet again up and down.

“That’s a great Idea bom!! We should all go “ dara said happily.

“NO WAY!” I shrieked “not this time, you took me last time to the park and we all know how that went what if HE appears again?”

“oh stop being a baby CL I’m sure he doesn’t live with him” minzy reassured me “so you just have to go, bom can even pack ur stuff if you don’t want to “

“yes! Yes!! I will!! And don’t worry CL I’ll pack loads of the junk you eat to!!”

“its not junk” I mumbled “and HELL NO, NO NO NO , UH-UH IM NOT GOING!!.

………..

How come I always end up being forced to come even after I object?! *sigh* “my poor life with these demons” I whispered.

“Yah were doing this for you!” minzy said overhearing what I said” I mean if it wasn’t for us you would be locked in your house 24/7”

“But I want to be locked “I pouted.

“aww chearin you look so cute !!! Just like a cat” yelled dara squeezing my cheeks.

“Oh yeah well you look even MORE CUTER!” and with a smile I jumped over her tickling any visible part of her body.

“jyahakd uahhdnd ayabha!!!” bom’s eyes widened as she shouted her words.

I rolled my eyes “bom chew the food first then SPEAK”

“haha sorry “ she said gulping “ I was just saying that my prince is over there!! ><.

Sure enough we were walking toward him , but what caught my eye was the one beside him , it was THE JERK from last time!

But what’s this? He looks …kinda…well maybe… kinda handsome? GYAH WHAT WAS I SAYING?!! i shook my head then looked back at him, but this time he was staring at me.

“oh hey ! It’s the girls from last time!” bom’s crush greeted us “sorry about last time, my friend didn’t mean it”

“Oh don’t worry!! We’ve forgotten all about it!! “ bom spouted clearly rushing.

He slowly turned towards her “hey..can I talk to you in private?” he asked bom while scratching his head, and was he blushing or was it just me?.

“S-s-s-ure “ bom stuttered following his lead somewhere.

Now it was only my friends me and him, I wonder what’s he going to do? He was already looking directly at me.

“Hey” he said, while I gathered all my nerves for another fight.

“For last time, I’m sorry, you shouldn’t have called me that and you do kind of have a good body I guess”

And With a smile he left. I was shocked what did he just say? Did he really just apologize? I felt like I was lost like I wasn’t in reality and what made it worse is that when he smiled something clenched deep inside, a feeling that only comes when…no way I couldn’t have …EATEN SOMETHING BAD?!    

 

 

so how is it? should i add some more stuff ? ^^ g-d's changing into what lol :)