I'm in love?!

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

--Jiyoung POV--

Slowly I turned in my bed, having already gone home from that incident, the song Bad by tablo was playing , I guess that’s my future huh? I’m now a victim of love , slaved for It . I furrowed my eyebrows rekindling all memories and songs of love I knew. That’s of course until…

“AH REALLY JIYOUNG  STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR IN A DRAMA AND COME OUT HERE!!!” screamed the poor excuse of a friend TOP.

“ HYUNG WAY TO GO YOU JUST RUINED THE MOOD!!” I whined trying to head for the door to check if it was locked, but was too late as top already barged in.

“jiyoung! Listen it’s good you admitted that you in love , that’s the first step to curing it! Or wait was that for drug addiction?....uh whatever anyway same thing” I don’t like were tops taking this conversation.

With a sigh I assured him to continue.

“yes , well , you know how in songs and dramas and everything they stay close to their loved one then both just kinda fall in love? Well yeah that’s what we should do!!” he seemed so convinced by it.

“We?” I asked. Confused by the plural.

“Well yes, “he was now as red as an apple “I think I’ve fallen in love with b-bom ” at the mention of her name his body stiffened and his face got redder.

*sigh* the hell were both taking poor love advice from each other , but I must think about this seriously, In drama’s the person who follows you always gets  hurt, yes! I don’t want to be that person! While the bad boy always gets the girl! I clasped my hands together, that’s what we had to do!!

“Top!” I screamed, trying to get him involved with my plan but seeing how he’s still blushing, it seemed hopeless with him. Ah whatever I’m just going to do this myself. Closet here I come!!

Ok after  checking my reflection in the mirror I deserved four thumbs up , nope I deserved more. My self-estem only rised more as me and top strolled the park in the resort , attracting many eyes. Perfect my plan was going well now to find her .

--Chaerin POV—         

(after party)

I don’t believe that ji-ji ….JIYOUNG person!! Stealing my first kiss!! T^T At the memory resurfacing my face got red causing me to shuffle more ice-cream in my mouth.

“ah! Comeon chaerin it was only a kiss! And stop shuffling icecream in your mouth your gonna get fat!” bom declared chuckling.

I Shot her a glare , seriously the last person who I needed advice from was bom right now.

“I will now head to my room with my NEW best-friend ice-cream oppa and chocolate unnie” I said slowly standing up “farewell spring” but before I was able to complete my sentence , she had already spun me out of the house and was running towards the park.

“AH! SERIOUSLY BOM! ATLEAST LET ME CHANGE!!” but no could be done , so I just gave up , until she plopped me in a chair and handed me a book .

“here chaerin , smelling fresh air and reading something will defiantly be good for you!!” she squealed skipping away from me.

Confused I opened the book , skimping the first pages , AH SERIOUSLY THIS PERSON!! THE BOOK WAS ROMANCE ABOUT FIRST KISSES!! I swear that—

But before I continued a face popped through the bushes , turning towards it , it ducked down fast , that face , it looked so similar to that person ji—ji- (what was his name again? Oh whatever) I quickly hid my face in my lap , not noticing how red my face was or how hard my blood was rushing. Bom came back fifteen minutes later.

“So how’s the book? “ she asked a smug smile forming in her face.

“Good” I whispered as I slowly stood with my hat covering my face and headed back home, of course I didn’t hear her question , memories of the kiss and that guy was the only thing in my head .

Ah this must be the effects of a hangover! I thought as I dived in my bed stuffing my face onto the pillow., only to be annoyed by BOM who now wisely said :

“Chaerin ah , un – you might be having some bad effects of a hangover u know? memories of that uh guy is floating in your mind right? “ she nervously picked at her clothes , something is wrong BOM was terrible at saying scripted stuff but at that moment I didn’t realize it , oh what a fool I was!! Instead I just pouted slowly nodding.

“Well “ she continued “you know they say the best was to get over it is to meet the person who keeps reoccurring uh in your uh….” She paused awhile trying to remember something “yes! Uh in your mind while dressed in something nice! It actually works! Uh shall we try it? “ she smiled nervously.

Well As unreasonable and stupid as it sounded I had no other choice  ,I badly needed to get him out of my head so I guess I’ll try it . After agreeing, Bom squealed jumping up and down,

“oh yes chaerin! Now for a makeover!” I could see her approaching with makeups and short dresses and believe me I didn’t like it.

AH why were people staring!! Bom was dragging me by the hand, turning heads everywhere, it probably cause she painted to much make-up oh my face , or maybe cause this dress is to short? Whatever it may be I was defiantly not a big fan of people staring. I took a gulp as Bom said we were close to that guys place, GOD! I really gotta cure this thing fast !  my face started rapidly burning at the mention of him. Seriously were could he be now?. At that time I really shouldn’t have rushed, because I seriously regretted it later.

 

 

lol i haven't written something in a Loooong~~ time xD how's everyone doing? ^^ here i thought i would create a path for something intresting in the next chapter please anticiapte ^0^ oh and is anyone other than me hyped of bigbang's winning the EMAS? xDDDD