Before the Event

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

--CHAERIN POV--

*sigh* yes I know I’m repeating this but bom unnie found out about a dinner party that’s gonna happen and as always this only means one thing.

“DINER PARTY “squealed bom , her voice ringing throughout the apartment.

“ahh I can’t wait!! I cant wait to see him , yesterday he was so , so “ she happily sighed and sunk back to her chair re-living yesterday’s moments when they were together yet AGAIN.

Apparently he told her “he was going to the diner party” and “she should come” aish my dear bommie gets all excited for two sentences.

And what about me you ask? Well I don’t even have the power to object, you know what they say if you can’t beat them follow them. Wait or was it join them? Maybe destroy them? Oh whatever!!

“Come on guy’s! We’re already let’s go have the time of our lives” dara exclaimed looking cute or as her admirers would say like a doll.

“Let’s go!” agreed minzy

“Wait guys! I haven’t finished chaerin’s makeup!!” bom whined. And Yes I know what your thinking! Charein and makeup! ?But when I woke up she was already half done -.- even stuffing me again in one of her dresses. It was a pink and black dress.it was tight around the waist with one shoulder reveling and was around knee high.

She stood away, closed one eye and evaluated me “perfect!! Ahhh you look so pretty chaerin-ahh !!! im such a genius“

“umm thank you, finally done” I slowly stood up realizing my head felt really heavy due to the increased accessories bommie but on it , approaching the mirror I slowly opened my eyes. Shock filled me I I I looked different. I looked beautiful and what was more shocking was “WHY DID I HAVE CORN STUCK IN MY HEAD?!” I exclaimed.

“ahh sorry chaerin , my bad” apologized bom blushing while carefully plucking them out.

Ahh I can’t even get angry when she has that kind of expression.

Just then dara and minzy barged in “OHH CHAERIN SO Y !! “ exclaimed dara doing a little dance which she always does when she says that. I swear if she says that one more time….

“aww u look pretty! Unnie , since you’re ready lets head out now!” minzy said , dragging us all out of the room , haha I bet she has someone she likes at the party to , *sigh* I’m surrounded by loveaholics.

We reached the door of the party , but I hesitated .

“unnie I don’t think I wanna go inside” I don’t know why I suddenly felt scared , weird huh?

“What?!” bom replied wide eyed “but you came so far! And your beautiful! And you can’t leave me alone in there!!

That was her new strategy making me guilty , but my heart was racing just what was it expecting?! Ahhh

“and and “ bom continued “ he’s going to be there and his friend’s gonna be there an-“

That peeked my interest “his friends gonna be their? “ I interrupted with the most i-don’t-care look I give.

“yeah, the guy that you fought with at the park”

Hmmm “oh well I guess I really can’t leave you alone there” I said sounding cool, if I do say so myself.

“Oh thank you chaerin!” and by that she grabbed me by the hand and lead me in.

Now don’t misunderstand I just went in for bom’s case no other reason, okay? But somehow I felt optimistic; I wonder will something good happen today?

--JI YOUNG'S POV--

“DINER PARTY” declared top for the millionth time this hour, not even trying to hide his excitement

“aish we already heard you FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, were all ready sheesh and this enthusiasm is all because she agreed isn’t it?” I questioned him.

“well haha ah don’t say it like that” he said lightly punching my shoulder. Psht this guy really looks different when he’s in love.

Ok I looked in the mirror I was ready to go, and hey did I look more handsome or what? I smiled looking satisfyingly at my reflection.

“Good to go, are the other’s there already ? “ I asked

“yep that’s just cause seungri wanted to meet some girl he was dragging the rest out of the room too”

*sigh* I’m surrounded my love morons this fact scares me -.-

We finally reached the party hall gate, “TOP that’s as far as I can go, since I’m not interested in flirting with girls I will just have a walk around this area”.

“YOUR GONNA LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HER?! DUDE NOT COOL!! How am I supposed to act cool when you’re not around?! “I mean even HER friend’s coming but you’re not???”  Yelled TOP looking seriously worried.

Ahh this person acts just like a-.. What did he just say? “Her friend’s coming?” I asked in a bored tone.

“Yeah to SUPPORT her unlike YOU” he threatened

I coughed slightly “well then since her friends going to support her I guess I have to go to “

“Really?! woah thanks dude” and that’s how I ended up in the party .

And  no I want to clear the fact that I’m not interested in her , it’s just my sense of duty to my friend is large , like the say “friendship is like a sandwich if you don’t bite it, it will rot” yaaahh I’m so smart! That was my quote by the way J but does it apply to my situation? oh well whatever. I don’t know why I have a good feeling about this party.

 

he he this is the intro to what's going to happen in the party :) was it perhaps too long? D: oh anyways enjoy :)