The truth

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

<< Ji Young’s POV>>

This water park’s not that good, maybe I should’ve just stayed home, but TOP dragged me here…literally. Even though I’m sure he dragged me to attract girls *sigh* none of them appeal to me but there is this one girl sitting in front of us, I frowned, there’s something about her that makes me curious, and why is she showing to much skin?! I mean it’s not my business but a girl shouldn’t show that much skin!!

“Hey top, if I want to tell someone to stop showing so much skin what do I say?”

“humm” he paused slightly looking up “do you like the person?”

LIKE?! “no no “ I slowly laughed “I ABSLOUTLEY DON’T like that person!”

“Absolutely?” he said wide eyed.

“Yes” I nodded

“Well in that case tell her that her body’s unappealing and she should get embarrassed and cover up, oh and make sure to snicker when you say that" he said looking satisfied.

“hum well then thank you! Top I have to go somewhere now” I said heading towards her.

“sure, but “he slightly lifted his eyebrows while watching ji young’s back “who does he hate so much that he wants her to cover her body?” .

-Ok now I told her, I’m satisfied maybe I should go now?...wait what is she saying DID SHE JUST CALL MY SENSE OF FASHION GAY!! Oh no ANYTHING but that!!!.

(At the resort)

Well here I am dragged to another place with top who thinks his crush will be coming to this place. *sigh* well might as well walk around.

“JI YOUNG SHE’S OVER THERE SHE’S THERE!” he exclaimed wide-eyed but regaining his cool act moments later.

And yeah she was there top’s crush. But beside her was, the girl at the resort?! Ahh top explained to me after we left the park that I was the one who started by offending her but I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HANDLE GIRLS and wasn’t he the one who told me to do that? aish I swear that guy’s all talk.

I should probably apologize, I looked at her, she looks different today she’s smiling widely she looks kinda ..Cute? GYAH what am I saying?! This isn’t the time to be interested in girls!!

I slowly approached her locking her eyes with mine.

“Hey” I said ““For last time, I’m sorry, you shouldn’t have called me that and you do kind of have a good body I guess” she looked utterly confused and sumbfounded , I wonder why?  her eyes were wide so I smiled and quietly left. But as I left why do I feel like something’s pounding inside? I don’t remember doing exercise? Maybe I ate something bad yesterday? Oh well no use thinking about that now Is there? With a slight glance backwards I headed back to the resort.

 

So yeah GD isn't really a jerk just someone with high self-estem and with this the chronicles of the cat and dog relationship will begin :) i hope u enjoyed it :D