The beggining

A Cat and a Dog's Fate

 

It’s Saturday July 2011 today and this can mean only one thing…

-“WATER PARK!!!” yelled Bom raising her voice to the highest level she can while jumping up and down.

-“nooo” I placed a pillow on my head and went back to sleep.

“oh come on chaerin !! Why why why do u love the house so much?? >< u should go out! Explore the world” her eyes sparkled “meet people! Fall in love!! “I glared at her but she just kept going on.

“live, love , laugh dream!!! “

“aish bommie everybody knows u just wanna go so you can see that tall guy from last time “ I glanced at her.

And apparently I was on the spot ,redness washed through her face while she started giggling and squeezing her pillow, *sigh* her crush was obvious; she looked like a elementary student who just saw a cookie –but in her case a corn.

“FINE “I snorted “I guess I’ll go with you” I didn’t want to be in the way of her love anyway.

-She beamed and grabbed me by the hand “oh really?! Thank you so much chaerin -ah !!! I LOVE YOU!!”

Ahhh she was to cute “yeah yeah I get it “ I smiled “then let’s get going to the PAR-“ but before I was able to finish my sentenced she hurled me to her room

“I love you chearin , but you ain’t going anywhere with those clothes” she looked at me from up to down dissatisfied.

“oh no NO NO NO  don’t u even think about giving me your clothes corn-lover!! No way , hell no , uh-uh” I shook my head violently denying all possibilities.

I was confident I was going to win this time, but why is it that I’m now stuffed in one of her bikinis stalking the guy she liked? Sigh that girl is really something. I layed my head down and dozed of.

“AH CHAERIN DON’T LOOK NOW BUT I THINK HIS FRIEND IS LOOKING AT YOU ! she gasped obviously enjoying what she just said.

Sometimes she was to cute But who was looking at me? Lazily I lifted my head towards his direction, and she was right , as soon as my head  lifted my eyes locked  his sending chills down my spine , he looked so , so , I couldn’t find a word to describe it.

While I rummaged my brain I didn’t notice he was walking towards me until he said something , causing my heart to beat faster ,squeezing my hand ,finally overcoming my shock I was ready to reply.

 

 

 

what did he say? ^^ im updating it soon , hope you enjoy it , if there are any errors please notify me :)