"Flavour" ~ 100%

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2016

~Chen~

I opened my eyes, covered with sweat due to that weird dream. I turned to look at the girl who was sleeping peacefully next to me. She had gotten drunk last night to the point she couldn't stand up. For someone who hated the taste of soju, she really handled alcohol well. Three bottles without anything... Wah, the girl I was in love with was a crazy girl.

"Kaitlin" I whispered her name to see if she'd wake up. That dream of mine totally messed me up. I ran my fingers over my damp hair, trying to calm myself down.

            She moved a little, but her eyes were closed. She was still in her dreamland while I was having the worst nightmare of my life. I laid back on to the pillow and brushed her hair off her eyes. What was I to do if she was really taken away from me? Will I ever let her name her kid after me if she was to marry someone else? No, I'll never let her go again. And I'll stay with her for ten year, no, until death, and make sure she never dares to look at another guy. She's mine.

"Chen, what time is it?" Kaitlin's voice whispered.

"Um..." I took my phone out and unlocked it. "11:54"

"Oh!" she shot herself up from the bed but put her head back down. "Oh headache"

"You drank a lot. Let me go get some water for you" I said, kissing the top of her head before getting off the bed. Knowing her, I knew she'd follow.

"This is my apartment, right?" she asked and I smiled.

"Yes"

"How did you - who did I-" she messed her hair up, probably not remembering anything from last night.

"Your password, it wasn't hard to guess." I said as I got a mug out of her cupboard and filled it with water. When I turned to hand it to her, I saw her face as red as a tomato. I let out a laugh. "Exactly how much do you love me? I mean, other people put their birthdays or their parents' birthdays as their passwords... but you put mine as your password? Babe, don't you know there are thousands of fans out there who knows my birthday? What would you do if someone guessed it like I did last night and got into your apartment? Huh?" I teased, and she put her hand inside the mug and sprinkled some water on to my face.

"Now I need new water" she pouted as she walked over to the tap. "Don't get your hopes up. Because of your fans, I change my password at least twice a month. Last month, it was actually Moon Jongup's birthday. The month before, it was Exo debut date. The month before - Oh!"  She gasped as I ran my arms around her, giving her a back hug.

"I love you"

"Oh look now who's confessing" she spoke as I rested my chin on her shoulder. I always wanted to do that. Especially in high school. It may have seemed like a cliché movie scene, but I really wanted to try it every time I came over. And every time I did that, I felt like I'm back hugging her for the first time. My heart went on a rampage and she had no idea about it. It felt so good to lay my chin on the curve of her neck, smell her scent, kiss the beautiful curve of hers'... It felt so good to hold her tight.

"I mean it Kaitlin. I love you"

"What kind of a dream did you have to confess this much?" she asked, and I let out a sigh.

"A dream where I met the 30-year-old you with a son named 'Chen' and a husband who's not me" I said, and Kaitlin let out her ever-bright laugh.

"Wow, I wonder what you would have done if that was real..." she said casually sipping her water.

"I said goodbye to you. And do you know the worst part?"

"No"

"You said goodbye too" I said hugging her tightly. The water she took into , she spat out. I didn't know whether the reaction was supposed to be due to what I said or because I hugged her too tight. Kaitlin started coughing and I tapped her back, trying to make her feel better. Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter