"Hello" ~ SHINee

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2009

            Why am I walking into this class again? I kept thinking. My friend kept pulling my hand until I was actually inside the class.

"Oh, do we have a guest?" asked the teacher, and I smiled.

"Sorry. Since we're going group work, I thought you won't mind if she joins us" Jess spoke for me.

"Of course I don't mind our young Miss director joining us"

"Sir" I whined, "can you stop calling me that? I'm actually starting to think the only reason you call me that is because you don't remember my name" I said and the man let out a loud laugh.

"Oh please, Kaitlin, you know I won't forget your name that easily." he said, and smiling, I joined my friend, taking the empty seat next to her.

"He'll be here soon. Just talk to him for me" she begged and I nodded.

"How good looking is he that you made me come to your class to check him out?"

"Yo, I called dibs on him. You better not steal him away from me" she said and I gave her a slap which she whined about.

"I haven't even seen the guy so how am I supposed to know who he is?" I reminded her and she nodded. "And how have I never heard of his name before until this year?"

"He's new, duh~ He transferred from some other school to ours this year. Just please do this for me?" Jess asked and I turned away, already regretting it.

            After attendance, I waited and waited for my friend's new found crush to walk into the class. Minute by minute, I watched her long face got longer and longer. I could only smile at her being all sad over her crush not coming to class. Finally, the bell rung saying it's time go to go the other class.

"He didn't come" she stared at the clock one last time.

"What can we do? Let's go. I'll see at the bus stop" I said, walking away to my own class.

 

"Kaitlin!" Jess yelled and I turned to see why the girl was screaming on top of her lungs. Her sudden scream actually saved me from the guy who ran passed us. My eyes widened as I stole a quick glance as the guy who whooshed passed me.

"Geez, what's his problem?" I muttered to myself and turned to my friend. "What?" I asked, but she just stared at me with her big eyes. "What?" I repeated the question but she just pointed her hand at the runner who was now far gone. "What?" I asked again and she jogged over me and slapped my hand. "Gosh what?!" I asked.

"That was him" she spoke.

"Him? Oh him?!" I pointed too and she started her slow nod.

"Gosh, he's hot when he runs" she said, drooling.

"Ew. He almost ran into me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter