"Real Story" ~ Infinite

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess what guys...

HERE COMES 2014!!!!!!!!!!! Hehet~ Please enjoy ~ D

Spring 2014

Chen was back in Canada.

            How did I know? Because ever since 'Miracles In December', I decided to follow the group Exo just like Meghan and Gio. I sometimes asked Meghan how she kept Chen being in a group a secret from me but I couldn't get mad at the girl when she slowly pointed her finger at Gio and said, 'She made me swear not to tell you'. I swear, it's been years since we graduated school, but Meghan was still the Meghan I got to know in elementary school. She stayed innocent as ever when different things ruined our minds. Sometimes I found it ridiculous that I got jealous over that innocent girl for hanging out with him.

            Jess was the hardest one to find in our small group. Fern and I often hung out but Jess was busy with work and switching boyfriends. After Jared, she was with two other guys and then finally landed another who she had been dating for a year now. After all, dating was the perfect game for a 20-year-old girl with beauty and money.

            After writing the final exam for the year, I came home to my small apartment and decided to just lie on my bed and enjoy the fact that I was a free bird from now on for four months. I unlocked my phone to check time, but instead ended up staring at my wallpaper - a professionally taken picture of my first love. In other words, Chen. I sighed throwing the phone back on to my bed next to me when I heard a knock on my door.

"Really?" I said to myself as I grabbed my up and walked over to the door.

            When I opened the door, a guy that looked exactly like the wallpaper of my phone stood in front of me. A gasp escaped my mouth and I almost shut the door on his face. But before I do so, he stepped into the house and his lips attacked mine, and I got lost in his sweet kiss even before I protested. Yes, pathetic. I know.

            It has been four months since I last saw him. Four months since he confessed all his feelings and left me before I let him know how I felt about him too. But now, he as the one who approached me first, and he was the one who locked his lips with mine. And I was the idiot who was crying while kissing him back.

            Chen's hands cupped my face and wiped my tears away as I wrapped my arms around him. My conscience screamed asking what I was doing but to tell the truth, I had no idea either. Part of me even wondered if I was daydreaming because that moment was too good to be real.

"Hey" Chen whispered after pulling away. I gulped a sob while he stood in front of me, smiling brighter than the sun.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, and he just pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" Chen said, hugging me to the point I had to cough to make him understand that he was hugging me too tightly. "I'm sorry" he said again, releasing me and I just smiled. "How are you?"

"Answer me Chen, why are you here? And why did you kiss me like that? What if someone saw you - us?"

"That's why I apologized. I can't control myself when I'm-"

"Why are you here?" I asked in a firm voice.

"I'm here for you" Chen took his time before saying those words out loud. That moment, the look I saw in his face, it's a look I've never seen in my entire life.

"Chen... I'm-"

"I know you're not dating anyone" he said, taking my hand and leading me into the small living room of my own apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter