"Severely" ~ FT Island

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010

            March 17th was the last day I saw Chen. Suddenly he disappeared and didn't come to school for weeks. I kept leaving messages but none of them were answered. I was so tempted to walk up to his uncle and ask if everything was okay with that stupid idiot but it seemed rude of me to do that considering that he was, after all, a teacher at our school.

            I wasn't the only one who was worried about the guy. Everyone seemed to question me because they knew we were close. Some of Chen's football team friends called me up to ask what happened to the guy since it was that season - the football try-out-whatever season - and they wanted to know if he'd be back in time for the practices and all. Even Heath questioned me, and the best answer I could give anyone who asked 'Hey where's Chen?' was 'I'm not sure either'.

            On the Saturday after the week he went missing, I woke up with a slight migraine. Madie made me soup because my parents were out of town for the weekend.

"What did you do to yourself for the past week?" Madie asked as I just sat on my bed and stirred the soup. "It's already stirred well Kaitlin," she sighed, "Did you have an argument with Chen? How come I haven't seen him in weeks?"

"I haven't seen him in weeks either" I muttered as my sister made me look at her.

"Honey you look awful" she said, pinching my cheek.

"Gosh I'm in pain already, stop it" I slapped her hand away and she gave me a pout. "It's Saturday, why are you home? Don't you usually spend Saturdays with Baekhyun?" I asked and she made a face.

"I'm going to meet him on Monday. You're sick and I don't want to leave you home alone"

"Madie I'll be fine. It's not like I've been okay for the past week... Just go. I won't be doing anything today anyway. I'm going to sleep" I said, handing her the untouched - now cold - soup.

"Okay kiddo... Just call me whenever you need me, ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter