Its Not Your Fault

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sighed while rubbing his temple. What N said a few moments ago seriously affected him the most. 'Wait..What the was that about?!' Luhan exclaimed loudly while flipping his hair messily. The trio siblings had just entered the scene and were confused with what had happened.

Xiumin stood warily before he speaks.. 'Whatever that 's been saying; true or not, we need to be prepared.. It'll be a long day starting tomorrow.. Everyone comes home right after school to have your trainings and no going anywhere without the pack members tagging along. Understand?' He speaks.. The others bowed their head in submission..

They must be prepared since now to be fully ready for the upcoming war. 'Looks like Saehee gonna be busy starting from tomorrow.. We need to train your power and you inner self sooner or later.' Baekhyun says. Saehee rolled her eyes before looking downwards. She doesnt like the fact that she was born as a werewolf and she could not even summoned her own power perfectly. To add on it, she is a girl. She hates the fact that she needs to be taken care by her brothers 24/7 just because she is a girl.. She's not a glass that'll be broken any moment soon.. She's strong and she knows that.

'Guys, I'm sorry.' All of them faced that person. 'Look, Kris. This is not your fault and its not our fault too.. Its not like you wanna put your own kind in trouble, don't you? Its coincidience.' Suho speaks out.. 'No.. If that stupid mate of mine never exist, we would never have to face this! If that honest oracles never confirm this , we'll always be fine! I-I UGH! HELL!!' Kris shooks his head and slammed his fist down the table making a loud noise. He walked away with a heavy hard..

Everyone shook their head and whimpered lowly to see their leader in that kind of state.. Suho sighed and run his hand through his blonde hair before making his way to the door when someone patted his shoulder.  That person stopped him and assured him everything wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter