The Memories II

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kids were playing around in the living room while waiting for their dinner time. Just then Eric called Lay into his office..

Lay strutted into the room, not forgetting to knock first even though he knew that his father can probably smell him coming.

‘Yes papa??’ He puts his head between the door before entering and sit quietly..

‘my boy.. come here’ Eric gestured him to sit on his lap. Lay took a small step towards his dad and struggled to sit on his daddy’s lap. He smiled while looking at his father. His father was looking into their family album and smiled happily..

‘Look how much you guys grow everyday. Its feels like yesterday when I took you guys in..’ He patted Lay’s head lovingly and looked at his beloved son. Lay is one of them who accepted him right after he took them in. He still remembered the day when all his sons and daughter came into his life and changed him completely; emotionally and psychically.

‘Papa, what about Kris?’ Lay questioned. He was curious about Kris. Will Kris be one of his brothers now?

‘He will be one of you now. I will take him as my son. Remember, no biting him..’ Lay smiled while showing his dimples and laughed. His father joined in a second later.

‘Now, shoo. Wake Kris up so that we can have dinner together. He must be tired after all those sufferings. Now, can you be a good boy and wake him up? Can I trust you about not biting him??’ Eric furrowed his eyes towards his boy.

‘Haip papa!! I’m a big boy now! I don’t bite people anymore. Well Baekhyun and Chanyeol still does that though.’ He says before running to wake his new brother up.

Lay hesitated in front of the door while biting his lips. He was kicking his feet while looking downwards.

*will Kris gege like me? What if he got angry like Lu ge when I tried waking him up? Sigh I hope I will be alive. God, help Laylay..*

He decided to enter without knocking and there he saw Kris small body lying unconsciously on the bed. His heart clenched a little when he looked that his brother’s body was full of scars. New and old. Just how much suffer that this little boy had gone through in his life? Kris was practically his gege by one year older but the latter’s body shows the opposite. He was so small compared to other kid around his age. Well Minseok hyung and Lu ge were much more bigger and chubbier than him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and scooted closer to have a look at his brother. He was so peaceful while he was asleep. Kris groaned and turning his body to the other side and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

He gasped and scooted far away from Lay. Lay tilted his head to the side cutely while smiling.

‘Hi gege. Welcome to the family. I’m Lay or you can call me Yixing. Well anything you prefer. Papa wants you to wash up and come down once you are finish to have dinner. Look, the others might dislike you at first but don’t take it to heart okay? They will open up soon to you. I’ll be downstairs. Bye ge!’ Lay hugged him and ran downstairs while wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter