New Kids on The Block

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are 3 boys standing in front of the guys with smirks plastered on their face. The first guy came to the front and started introducing himself to the class

'Well hello fella humans. I'm Park Jimin and i love you.' he said before giving a few winks to the girls in the class that made all of them swoon over his actions.

'I'm Kim taehyung and I'm all yours. Well please call me V for a better bond between all of us.' he smirked and right away all the girls who were head over heels towards Jimin turned their full attention to him and squealed.

The next kid look much younger than the two of them had annoyance plastered on his face and he murmured something under his breath like 'Such immature hyungs' to Miyoung since she was watching them.

'I'm Jeon Jungkook and I HATE attentions. so just get out of my way if I'm anywhere near you.' he then slung his bag around his bag and moved to the empty seats behind the class before plopping on one of the seats and put his head on the table before shutting the whole world around him and went to a deep slumber.

*Rude* Miyoung thought before wanting to share her feelings with Saehee who sits next to her just to find her glaring and giving the other boys displeasing look. She then shifted her attention to the new kids and saw that Jimin guy shoving his tongue off and giving funny looks at the said girl. She wondered in silence just what kind of relationship do they have.

Just before she had the chance to ask her the question, the Principal starts to speak.

'So, they are 7 transferees in total and out of those 7 guys,3 of them will be in your class and do treat them at its best. Make them comfortable and show them around to let them get used to the new environment, and I hope to receive good news from you kids for behaving well here.' The Principal gives some judging look to them and sighed out loud before exiting the class.

'Hi Byun Saehee. Its a pleasure meeting you..... baby sister.' V murmured before smiling and went to take his seat behind.

Saehee clenched her teeth and tighten her fist before hitting her table.

'I am going to kill them. I swear I will and not even oppas can stop that from happening.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter