The Moment I Finally Meet Them

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I know, I always know that one fact healing unicorn* 'Oh I'm Jang Miyoung, a new student here who get enrolled. Nice to meet you' says Miyoung with a small bow. Lay frowned and suddenly began pulling her.

'Follow me.' He pulled Miyoung by the wrist to follow him somewhere. She was shocked but followed silently. While she was walking, a lot of eyes looking at her with a hateful look. Some started bashing and throws tantrum everywhere. She looked down while bitting her lips to prevent herself from crying. 

'Hyung! I found her!' Says Lay to someone. She looked up and she can't believe that he was in front of her. Like...IN FRONT OF HER... 'K-Kris..' she stuttered.  Kris rolled his eyes while his arms folded in both side. 'So yeah. You ARE the girl. You should know me by now. I'm that senior you're looking for.' He said monotonously. 

'Aww she's the girl? You're so cute! Like our baby sister!!' Says that tall black panda. 'Tao, stop that. Sorry Miyoung-sshi. His mind is not in a good state right now.' Says another guy with a puffy cheeks. *Omg is this true? I'm really meeting them personally?  Ok I should this Kris guy is quite.... snobbish. Well to be honest he is. The others are so cute! Lay is so adorable! Tao oppa also! If this a dream, never wake me up from this sweet intoxicating dream!*

'So err.. Hi?' She says awkwardly while waving her hand. The 6 of them looked at her weirdly. She was blushing hard while rubbing the back of her neck. 'You're cute and that's a freaking fact.' Chen noted. The others squeal too and keep on ruffling her hair in a brotherly way. Kris rolled his eyes and walked away without looking back.

'Till we meet again princess!' Tao says before he follows Kris. The others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter