New Friend

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The orientation just ended and Miyoung sighed happily. Just then, a girl tapped her shoulder and smiled.  'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Byun Saehee. What's your name?' She asked. She looked exactly like Byun Baekhyun.  'Oh, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jang Miyoung. You look like-' 'Exo K Baekhyun? I'm his little sister. A lot of people told me I resemble him.' She says happily. They started talking as if they've known each other for a very long time.

'Saehee-ya!' Called someone from afar. Saehee looked back just to be hugged by that person and hit her head on his chest. 'Oppa hajima!' She grumbled and scrunched her face in irritation. 'Aww my baby got angry. How's your orientation?' Baekhyun asked her affectionately. 'Cool. She will be my classmate soon.' Saehee says while pointing her long finger towards Miyoung. 'Ah you. I didn't notice you. Sorry. Wait, you're the one Kris finding right? I mean... did you met him already?' Baekhyun asked, not knowing the real situation. Her cheeks reddened. 'A-ah. I met them j-just now.' She stuttered. Saehee was secretly smiling. *So you like Kris oppa huh? Jang Miyoung you're caught red-handed*

'Hyung its time for class. He stared at Miyoung for a few second before making his move. 'Psh, what's wrong with Kai oppa now? PMS-ing again?!' Saehee rolled her eyes. Baekhyun rubbed his neck while biting his lower lip.

'Do you live together with the 12 of them?' Miyoung asked hesitatedly, afraid that she might hurt her feelings. '

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter