Worries

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris Pov~

'You both are late today hmm...' says their foster dad, Eric while sipping his coffee on one of his luxirious chair in his house.

'errr sorry appa. There's a chaos happening at home between the siblings just now. We couldn't do anything but to stop them before it becomes worse.' Kris said cautiously. *Oh please don't ask me that question. Just THAT. No please no.*

'As an alpha of your pack and soon-to-be king of the weres, taking my throne, you should at least found a mate before making all the properchy to success, Wufan.' Kris cringed the moment his dad mention his real name. Whenever that happen, he knows that his father is serious in doing his stuff. ' Your mate will also help you during full moon and you know...your new life.' Eric added his word. 

He is a loving dad but he is always strict with the alpha and beta since they are the one whose gonna lead the pack. He does not want both of them to be irresponsible in their job and if that ever happens, worst thing awaited his beloved children. He knows there is not only them living in this world and are immortals. There's more out there that some might not even known but exist. 

Suho who was taking a sip of his tea choked the moment his dad asked Kris that question. Meanwhile, Kris stared blankly and sighed. He rubbed his temple in disapproval. 'At least you should have your mate Wufan.' Eric says again.

'I am not having any even in centuries,appa. I have told you once. Don't make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter