Baby Fight

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Wow..' thats the only word that Miyoung says after looking at the glorious mansion. She was so shocked to see the big mansion right in front of her eyes. Saehee chuckled seeing her cute expression. *Is this a house a.k.a mansion or a resort?! Oh.My.God.* Just then, Chen came out and beamed towards Saehee. 'Hye kid! i could not meet you just now due to my dance practice and busy schedule at school just now. I'm so sorry. So...hows school? Anything fun? Friends? oh yeah... did you make any friends? Guys? Ehmm anything?' Chen asked all the questions at the same time.

'Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, I'm Jang Miyoung, first year student just like Saehee. I'm her friend.'  Saehee felt touched with what Miyoung was saying. She never had a girl friend before. Screw that. She never had even a single friend before. She felt delighted. 'OH?? BAOBEI!!' says someone and lifted up Saehee high. 'HUANG ZITAO!! PUT HER DOWN YOU FCKIN !' Kris says while folding up both of his hands. Tao pouted and scowled but he still puts Saehee down. 'Sorry for his rudeness Miyoung-shi.' D.O says while glaring towards Tao. Tao growled lowly. 'Haha. Its ok. i don't mind actually.' Miyoung says while she smiles; her dimples were visible. Lay smiled looking at her face. As for Kris, he scowled and looked away.

'Why are you here? If you don't mind getting by 12 hot guys, I voluntarily invite you in to our house. Do come in and make it like your own. PShh.' Kris says sarcastically and walked casually into the house. Miyoung's eyes widen and she gasped after hearing that. 'That is fcking gonna get it from me. Who the fck give him the permission to be so rude to our guest? oh he just wait till I get him. YAH WU YIFAN? YOU COME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO MIYOUNG! YAH! DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU FCKIN SNOB ALPHA?! COME.BACK.HERE.' Suho said in a sadistic tone. He angrily stomping into the house to beat Kris up into pieces. The other's jaw dropped automatically after hearing what Suho's says. Wow. He's hot when an angel was angry.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and says ' Uhmm... don't worry we are not that KIND

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter