Danger

A Werewolf Unexpected Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So, how was it?' Saehee hummed happily. She was walking with Miyoung towards one of the bench in their private park. 'That was...whoa! You have an amazing house! I love it!' Miyoung exclaimed happily while clasping her hands together. She was being honest. Its big and there's a lot of place to go and have fun in here. There are a lot of games too since all of them are a bunch of teenagers.

'Hey, tea time?' D.O asked while bringing in tray full of beverages. 'Yeah, sure oppa.' Saehee beamed happily while looking at him. He sits with them and flashed a sweet smile towards Miyoung. 'So.. Where do you live, Miyoung-sshi?' D.O asked politely. Saehee was sitting beside him while putting her head onto his shoulder. He s his little hand around his not-blood-related-but-close sister. He loved Saehee and was overprotective towards her. He does not want anything or anyone to hurt her. Since Saehee was the only girl in their family and the youngest ones, they tend to nag and protect her alot. Wolves are quite possesive with their love ones. Well, we can't blame them though. Its their natural feelings.

'H-huh? Oh, I lived Gangwondo, which is not too far away from here.' she answered.

'Oh! Can I have a visit then someday?!' Saehee chimed happily just to earn a light smack on her head. She shifted her gaze towards D.O with a judging look before pouting. 'Byun Saehee, You don't just say that shamelessly. She's not even inviting you.' D.O says monotously but with a stern look plastered on his face.

'Nahh.. You can visit anytime you want Saehee. Remember you are my friend,right?' Miyoung says. Saehee smirked towards D.O and he just rolled his eyes backwards. Just then...

'D.O HYUNG!!! LUHAN HYUNG BURNED THE KITCHEN!! OH FCK! WHY ISN'T IT STILL OFF?!!!' Tao's voice could be heard from inside. They startled after hearing that and walked into the house as fast as they could.

D.O and Xiumin quickly put off the fire and huffed in exhaustion. 'YAH! Are you trying to kill us?!' Xiumin exclaimed while resting his hands on his hips. Luhan bit his lips while lowering his hand in embarassment.

'Are you...trying to cook?' Miyoung asked cautiously. Luhan beamed and nodded his head. 'More like trying to burn the whole kitchen and let us die in a terrifying way.' Kai muttered lowly, earning a smack from Baekhyun. Kai winced painfully. Gosh he has a poison hand. Xiumin accidentally flashed his hazel eyes without him noticing it.

'Come on Luhan. WHAT.ARE.YOU.TRYING.TO.DO???' Xiumin asked repetedly. Chen was trying to give him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter